Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

experia c faulty piece

i baught expria c around 2 month back , now i found that it was faulty, it shows horrizontal and verticle line when i zoom images..but my friend has same experia c, his mobile work properly. now what should i do to replace the item..???

Customer care direct nos

It is quite ridiculous that eBay customer support do not bother to respond to emails and also till free mid are not connecting!!Can anyone please help me give customer support manager nos., I need it urgently!!Regards Ram

I received part of the item wrong. I requested for Replacement. But ebay is Forcing me to return the

Claim ID: *** PaisaPay ID: *** Item number: *** Instead of enforcing the Seller who had delivered a wrong item; to Replace the Item, ebay are Forcing me the Buyer to Return the item; making me undergo further expenses.Appears to me that ebay is more ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancel my Refund request

Hi Team,Please cancel my refund request as i have received my item yesterday. my refund request id is :- Refund request initiated for PaisaPay ID 36454199083.ThanksAmit

seller refused and eBay asked to have patience.

I order an item through eBay, I was waiting for that but after 6 days I came to know that seller refused to dispatch. and even after 6 more days I didn't get my product from eBay they ask me to have patience . After 15 days eBay sent me a message you...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY CS DOES NOT KNOW ITS OWN POLICY

Hello Guys, I had a funny experience received a negative feedback from buyer. I tried calling up the buyer to resolve the issue. But suprisingly the buyer had a false no which was not associated to him. I spoke to ebay team and took alternate no from...

No response from Ebay neither refund

I have bought New phone through ebay, unfortunately the phone I received had following problems1) While charging phone gives 220V shock.2) Front glass not seated properly, one corner is sharply out3) Android not configured properly Hoping My PaisaPay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Supplied a product that was not ordered by me.

I have ordered for item code: 351064243782 and received item code: 351064228840, since during the time limit given, I was in long tour and importatnt work, hence could not even see my official mails. It seems now ebay has closed my claim since no res...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful