delay in refund

ra.jidhi
Community Member

I ,dr. Jidhin raj had filed an complaint with eBay on 18 th December 2014 regarding the misuse of my debit card details for 2 purchases on eBay on 18 th itself.the two purchases were amounting to rs 14911 and 26214 for which i was able to get a refund for 14911.I had also registered a complaint with the police and FIR copy along with bank details and relevant documents were sent to contactindiafit@ebay.com and to insellerverification@ebay.com.the amount of 26214 is still not delivered or refunded till today.
I have been relentlessly contacting eBay through mail phone etc almost every alternate day for the past 2 months but I have deep regret in informing you that the approach I have received has been far from satisfactory.
Other sr numbers allotted to me are 1-40550808219 and 1-405339979823.
2 weeks back I had approached a lawyer who is also my relative and she tried contacting eBay. She was able to get in touch with a team leader who informed her that on Feb 4, the refund has been sanctioned and will be delivered within 10 working days.since it has not been delivered on subsequent queries we were informed that they can't understand why the refund has not been delivered and was asked to inform the grievance department regarding that.
We tried contacting grievance department on your official number several times and no one has been picking up.
I am extremely disappointed in the response to such a serious issue from the whole eBay team who is considered to be well established international company with high regard for customer satisfaction and enquiries. It has been 2 months since the occurance of the event as well as the registration of the complaint but I have not received my full refund.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

delay in refund

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply