Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open House Discussion with Vasundhara, Head, Customer Support 1st Dec 5 PM

Dear Members, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team. Join Vasundhara Bhonsle, Head, Customer Support for an online discussion on Customer Support of eBay ...

mobile phone not delivered.

Dear Sir I am sanjay sharma order micromax canvas a one on 30 November 2014 and paisa pay id is 37986243204 but I not received mobile phone till date. I talk to customer care many times but they are not resolving my problem . advice me.

Worst Customer support & No.1 Fraud portal - ebay.

Hi Guys, Paisapay id # 38525811832 I received a faulty mobile LAVA IRIS Alfa. First I raised a claim through ebay for refund they rejected saying that not in ebay guarentee policy for faulty product. Contact the Seller. When I contact the seller he a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delay in receiving the product

Terrible customer service as you said the product will be delievered by 19th but i have not received anything so far. While ordering the product i specifically mentioned the complete address and i got a call from courier guy that the complete address...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim - 881633 closed with utter rudeness

I have bought an apparel (Harem Pant) from a seller. The seller has sent a defective design. I have filed a claim request for refund against it. Today I got this message" I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchas...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unquality product product

Hi this is Shanmugam (9962729589), I bought MI power bank (10200) on last week only.. But within one week I am not able to charge at least on time with some my MI mobile. My battery capacity is only 2000 power only.. Regarding this issue I contacted ...

delay in refund

I ,dr. Jidhin raj had filed an complaint with eBay on 18 th December 2014 regarding the misuse of my debit card details for 2 purchases on eBay on 18 th itself.the two purchases were amounting to rs 14911 and 26214 for which i was able to get a refun...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by iberry India and supported by ebay

Dear Sir, I am Pritish Sahoo and my ebay Customer ID is pritish.sahoo. I have been associated with ebay.in member since 2006. You can see from my buying history that I was a frequent and regular buyer of all sorts of stuff from your website. I have p...

Complaint against ebay india

Hi, I had purchased skullcandy headset fom ebay on 15th Dec 2014. Attached order details. Product has 6 months replacement warranty. It stopped working after few days and i approach ebay customer care and said me to contact seller. Inspite serveral m...

courier not receveid

Dear eBayMy courier is not received by me and my courier is back plz tell me where is my courier and there is Information About this

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful