customer care number

ram.jasti
Community Member
Can anyone help me with eBay customer care number. 18002093229 is not working. Is there any alternative number ???
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

customer care number

Dear ram.jasti,

This is the only tollfree numbers and it is working fine. Are you getting any error message. Kindly share. Alternatively, you can log visit following link and contact us through live chat. We would be happy to assist you.
http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport&entrysrc=GlobalHeader
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

customer care number

hkharvi82
Community Member
My refund amount had been rejected. Please let me know why it is so, since I didnt received the item also.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

customer care number

sathanea
Community Member
Please tell me customer care contact number for my enquiry

Thanks,
Sathan EA.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

customer care number

HI seemak. Dont you think ebay is a fraud company and they dont have dare to face customers. This was my first experience with ebay and it was like hell. When other online sites are resolving a problem in 2 days, i even can't contact ebay customer care in this much

seemak@ebay.com wrote:
Dear ram.jasti,

This is the only tollfree numbers and it is working fine. Are you getting any error message. Kindly share. Alternatively, you can log visit following link and contact us through live chat. We would be happy to assist you.
http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport&entrysrc=GlobalHeader

time.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

customer care number

Sir manay ek mobile samsung galaxy core 2sm g355 h order deeya hai oska couler white bhajo
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

customer care number

ordered a weighing machine (paisa pay ID 39795654293).

rcd broken product. (checked after paying the money.

contacted eBay for the same , they reverted with question bank. replied all .

Got back answer you case is closed claim denied. no further mails there after .

trying my luck on there costumer care no. now.

guys plz donot pay the money without checking the product. and if found damaged etc do not accept the product or the eBay will harass  you.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply