Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Highly disappointed!!

I ordered a phone for my mother on ebay and when I went to meet her on the weekend I charged the phone (for 4 hours as recommended) and tried to turn it on but it didn't come on. Then I tried calling the seller but no one answered that number. I call...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BREACH OF TRUST by EBAY

BREACH OF TRUST by EBay Paid EBay for the purchase of an iPhone-6 in GOLD COLOUR 15 July. A seller in broken English said that he would send a GRAY (sic) hone. I immediately wrote to EBay that I want only the GOLD phone. In spite of tis I was deliver...

How to complain Ebay higher authorities

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to raise complain higher authorities to Ebay. Ebay directly settled claim in the fever of buyer without my consent Claim ID: 1063104. I am regularly follow up with Ebay for this claim and I had replied on 16.07.2015 and Ebay di...

Resolved! Ref-ACTION Required -Still FLAGGED, uploaded yesterday PROOF /PICTURE

dear madam/ sir'sClaim ID is : 1113888 Ref: ACTION Required - (on my claim status page, Still FLAGGED ? after for ref -Yesterday UPLOADED PROOF /PICTURE. * for kind ref below is IMAGE LINK on your EBAY site - (hope now you can find....)http://eguaran...

received a damage item.

Dear all, it's very bad response for any brand that we get a damage item and after lots of follow up we get nothing in our hand,I purchased a xiaomi power bank from eBay but thats damage and i mail to the seller but the seller is not responding. I al...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have felt very bad experience on eBay.

I have purchased hands free from ebay, when I received hands free I have found it in damaged condition, I have returned the hands free to eBay on very next day from the date of receipt and speed post charges also bear by me but I have not received re...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Service ever by Ebay

my namei s Roshan and i have been shopping on ebay for god knows how long and i have never come across such a pathetic and disgusting customer service from Ebay. i would like to talk about my claim id 1046715. my refund was approved on 23 june and si...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PaisaPay ID 34277247477 --- Blue Dart misplaced shipment ... Product not yet delivered to me.

PaisaPay ID 34277247477 Blue Dart courier misplaced the shipment. Not getting any update from eBay, Blue Dart Raised claim Claim ID : 266241, not answered yet. Details are as follows: Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 11-Aug-13. You paid the orde...