complaint about ebay customer service

prateek4u11
Community Member
I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case claim id is 90198 2 months ago, post which I have chatted thrice with the customer service but everytime I receive the same answer that they have escalated my case to higher authority and I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed in 10 days, But nothing has been done till now and I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

haroon0203
Community Member
I have not yet receive item seller nishkam1988 said there is no service but ebay guarantee replied me item delivered refund cancelled what a cheating company? i'll go to consumer court.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

preetharanjan
Community Member
I have bought "seeing is beleiving from E-bay. but I found it was duplicate product. Then I updated a feedback , then immediately a customer executive Mr. Varun (Mobile number - 9878608976 )called from ebay, says fake promise is that, I will refund your money, and he asked me to taken back my feed back.. he expanded a days till became month.. afterwards he did not responded at all. after some time he saying, do what ever you want. we can not refund the amount. amnd he is telling that he is owner of Ebay and he can not refund the amount.. such a worst service, duplicate product. fake promises. and still I am not gettimg the service I am defenitley going to complaints higher more over I will share this complaint and this page to all my friends through " Facebook".
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

manus_hy
Community Member
I had on 5th of September wrote an email (below copied & pasted from the original message) asking the status of my refund from a seller who cheated me and several others. I so far has made two calls ( one yesterday and another call two days back) to ebay and the customer care executive has promised me that I will receive an update very soon on the refund and they said my case is escalated to higher authority and they will call me back by today evening. Despite all this effort from my end so far I have not received any reply by email or any calls from your end. Just to let you know that I am not a beggar and I would like to be treated with respect and I need a reply / response from your end on what had happened. I would like you to change in the website where you have mentioned " Expect a reply generally within 24 hours" to "Expect NO reply within 24 hours". I would like to bring in to your notice that If I don't get a response regarding my refund with in 48 hours, I will take this matter to consumer protection court and will discuss this in various internet forums regarding the arrogant attitude of ebay towards buyers Buying_Refunds To: manus_hy From: manus_hy Sent: 05-Sep-2012 15:26 Plastic Case for Samsung Galaxy Y/ S5360 Purple (#190701315585) I had submitted a case for refund last week 27th August for the above item. Till date I have not received any updates from your end. Could you please update
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

very bad behaviour of ebay people. not helping to open an account. since a week i call always in meeting. no proper support. work is in mid & nobody helping.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

in_we91
Community Member

The worst team funcning in the ebay.in they do not know clear knowledge about the eBay products. Most time I tried customers service now I have stopped coz there is no use. The usless fellows no reply proper. 

My turbo lister not working in windows 7 starter version, I was facing this issue 1 month before until they not solved the issue, they not take little setp. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply