claim id: 591201

Hello Sir,

I purchase the item on your site but Item was not as expected, I open the claim and seller contact me and ask me to send the item back.

Meanwhile someone call me from your customer care and he said that don’t worry as seller accepting the item we will refund the amount from the seller account as of now rejecting your claim.

Now seller got the item and send out the scanned copy to Guarantee claims department but when I spoken once again to customer care they are not ready to accept the claim id as it was rejected.

Try to reopen the claim but it is not allowing me to open once again. Could you please take  a look/send to concern department.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

claim id: 591201

it is better go for sanpdeal site replacement policy is very good on snapdeal.com

@hsaikumar139 wrote:

Hello Sir,

I purchase the item on your site but Item was not as expected, I open the claim and seller contact me and ask me to send the item back.

Meanwhile someone call me from your customer care and he said that don’t worry as seller accepting the item we will refund the amount from the seller account as of now rejecting your claim.

Now seller got the item and send out the scanned copy to Guarantee claims department but when I spoken once again to customer care they are not ready to accept the claim id as it was rejected.

Try to reopen the claim but it is not allowing me to open once again. Could you please take  a look/send to concern department.  

@hsaikumar139 wrote:

Hello Sir,

it is better go for sanpdeal site replacement policy is very good on snapdeal.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply