claim 899969

I purchased 4 lg g2 screen protectors from a seller on ebay. When I received the product, I shocked to see that these protector are not of good quality also not made of my mobile model, seller wrote with pen the model number on each packet, I thought it may fit to my mobile, when I tried to place one on my cell phone, the protector was not covering the whole screen, also it covered my front cam which it should not. I wrote to ebay and raise a claim on very same day, I got a reply from ebay that I need to send product pictures to their e mail address, I promptly send the images highlighting problem areas & was waiting for their reply, to my shock after 3-4 days, I got a mail that since I have not sent any images, the claim is closed. I called their cc number and told that I have already sent this 4 days back, the lady on the other side told me that they did not recieve it so I have to send it again, I sent it one more time and she acknowledged the receipt of images and told me to wait for 48 hours. I am waiting since then its more than 8 days, no proper reply from ebay customer service. I also wrote to seller, he is unresponsive too. Ebay is the worst customer service, one can imagine of, they gave 30 days to raise any issue, and its not more than 15 days since I made a purchase. I lost my around 600 INR due to unprofessional attitude of ebay customer service India. Their customer service is very rude and unprofessional.  So, in this case I want you people to look in this matter with urgency and refund my money asap.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0