Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint against ebay india

My Name is gijith. I have purchased an item from this seller(Ski Dawat Stainless Steel Insulated Casserole - 2000) on 19-03-2015 but still they have not shipped nor ebay has not refunded the amount. as per ebay rules if the seller didnt ship within 3...

Order confirmation: PaisaPay ID 38863048720

Hi, I have made a order for new nokia lumia 535 on 19th March, 2015. i received a message that you will receive the order on 23rd March, 2015, but still i have not received the orde and teh order status is shorwing to be shipped.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not recived

we had booked mobile from Ebay Paisepay ID no is 38869284742 dt 20.03.15 but still same is not shipped. Also we are trying to contact with seller but they are also not picking our phone. So, kindly look into the same matter. RegardsHimanshu

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAY

i had purchase watch in ebay on 18-3-2015 . payment has been made but it doesnt show in purchase history .the watch is under ebay guarantee . they are not refund the money . my complaint no-1-45142406500.i need my refund soon orelse i will go for con...

Worst Before sale service

To, The Manager/CEO,Ebay, I had ordered a Whirlpool Refrigerator on 19 Mar 2015 at 10.40 AM and I got an confirmation SMS stating that the product will be delivered before 23 Mar 2015. From 19 Mar, I tried to reach the selling agent but he never answ...

EBay is looting customer

As per their so called eBay guarantee my products need replacement but they cancelled my claim because only manufacturing company responsible for them So don't buy any products from EBay,don't buy any Micromax product because their battery problem is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay guarantee is fraud & even company is fraud

I purchased a phone from EBay & the phone is not as per in the description. As now according to their so called great eBay guarantee the phone must be replaced.I raised a claim through eBay but they cancelled my claim because their statement is that ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim 899969

I purchased 4 lg g2 screen protectors from a seller on ebay. When I received the product, I shocked to see that these protector are not of good quality also not made of my mobile model, seller wrote with pen the model number on each packet, I thought...