claim - 881633 closed with utter rudeness

bukaida
Community Member

I have bought an apparel (Harem Pant) from a seller. The seller has sent a defective design. I have filed a claim request  for refund against it. Today I got this message

" I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item purchased by you is excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected."

Just imagine, the other E-Com sites selling apparels are providing free return pickup from home without any question, as it is very common for apparels. Here I am investing my time and money on packing, and returning , and they are not ready to even accept it. One hand they are saying that do not settle outside E-Bay and here they are suggesting

" In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably. Seller: *******  email: **** Phone: ****"

This is a total hipocrisy by E-Bay India and this is what they called " EBAY GUARANTEE".

Anyway, I have purchased the last  apparel for me from E-Bay. There are lots of other players in the field, may be a bit costly, but with lots of better services.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0