cancel transaction

raja_desiboi
Community Member
i have bid for Brand New BlackBerry Storm 9530 Mobile with Accessories (290461795818#) and i have won that bid.but now i do not want that product. so please make that item re-listed as soon as possible.
confirm the item no.--290461795818.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

cancel transaction

Please contact the seller,But i dont think he will cancel it. anyway give a try
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

cancel transaction

varshakrathi
Community Member
Sir,

It was really nice to deal through ebay, but this time we are really very sorry that we cannot take the won deal of LG mobile.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

cancel transaction

geethakrish11
Community Member
Hi Raja,
I don't understand why you have placed a bid for the item in the first place when you are not interested buying the same.It would defenetely leava a bad image on buyer's as a whole in ebay.First of all call the seller and request him to cancel the Transaction or else he will book a nonpayment case against you from 4th day of the Transaction.your account will be suspended.damage has been already done.try to minimise it asap.bye
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

cancel transaction

Yes geeth is right it has become a habbit for the bidders's to bit and cancel the transaction when they won it.do you Know e Bay deducts the fees immediately when you won the bid for the item.If uyou cancel the Transaction.it will take more than 10 days for the seller to get back his fees.
An advice to New Buyer's Don't bid If you are not interested in the product.This is not a Video game so that you can play.For this your account will be suspended when you really want to buy some thing one day.You Won't be able to do so.bye
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

cancel transaction

totabadi
Community Member
dude don't worry just relax don't do anythinf it will automatically got cancel
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

cancel transaction

dabangveru_oo7
Community Member
RUBINA KHAN AM ,ITS SOLUTIONS ,ENTER GAMES ,i purchase games all above sellers in this games all operating features in my system .but games not running . these are cheater.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply