cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

buyers helpless ebay filling their pockets ,forfeiting money of innocent bu

proy622
Community Member
beware guys from purchasing any product from ebay,as they are shipping product with there courier service but so many buyer are not getting there products and they are conferming the recipt without any confermation.
i personally suffering with this issue from 15 days
i purchsed a fastrack google from
http://www.ebay.in/itm/190689680251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_838wt_905

dated--7-7-12
but till now i havent recieved it and when i called the customer service of there courier office they told me that they dont even have there office in our city, then how can they accept to deliver the parcel without any office.
all member beware from next purchse.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

samnot12
Community Member
ebay is becoming worst day by day leaving ebay from now onwards
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

proy622
Community Member
when i track my order it shows me delivered but when i asked them to show me the sign of the reciever they told me tht they dont have any record and when i asked them about there office they dont even have there office in my city then how can they assure tht the product is dilivered its like ebay dont care whatever happens with users they just want to fill there pokets fed up with this kind of issues everyday i have to check this for further updates. never gonna purchse anything from this site and gonna warn all my frends not to deal with this site.
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

2011nishantpatel
Community Member
ebay ki policies se seller aur buyer bhi paresan hai so its my request to ebay that plz update ur policies because of USA ebay's policies are diffrent than indian ebay.........indian ebay's policies are very cheap
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

I agree with you proy622, every courier maintains its tracking and POD information and the same should be produced whenever asked for. Documentation is vital and a digital-copy of 'proof-of-delivery' needs to be made available atleast through email, if not on the web. That is why we ship through a Logistics agency, isnt it!

DTDC, Bluedart sends the shipper a POD copy on request after 7-10 days. If your item has been shipped by them, you can visit the office from where it was shipped, and ask for one; Or mayb contact customer care.
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

a_aparna
Community Member
buy from rediff shopping ...much more reliable and efficient ...regular updates on sms and email
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

proy622
Community Member
its the duty of ff to check the correct courier provider fedex is worst courier company what they are doing? sleeping or what? they have to look at the customers.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

samnot12
Community Member
all ebay operators are sleeping or what no one is working on my problem.i m fed up now to check this again and again without any improvements.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

proy622
Community Member
ebay responses are worst never gonna purchse anything from here,
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

proy622
Community Member
still nothing happend to my case i lost my money worst expiriance and guys dont purchse anything from ebay.
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@proy622...

Please give me the Fedex AWB No and the the item id. I know Fedex personally, I will try to help you if possible.
StopandShop
Message 20 of 21
latest reply