cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

buyers helpless ebay filling their pockets ,forfeiting money of innocent bu

proy622
Community Member
beware guys from purchasing any product from ebay,as they are shipping product with there courier service but so many buyer are not getting there products and they are conferming the recipt without any confermation.
i personally suffering with this issue from 15 days
i purchsed a fastrack google from
http://www.ebay.in/itm/190689680251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_838wt_905

dated--7-7-12
but till now i havent recieved it and when i called the customer service of there courier office they told me that they dont even have there office in our city, then how can they accept to deliver the parcel without any office.
all member beware from next purchse.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

proy622
Community Member
and when i asked them to show me the delivery recit they told me that we dont have ur recit.
i am felling like helpless all buyer beware from this kind of issue if ur getting ur product from fedex
worst courier service ever seen
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
all you have to do is contact your seller. if do not respond go to resolution center and open a case against your seller.
it is seller responsibility to make sure that the item reaches to you in time.
please contact your seller.
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

proy622
Community Member
my seller told me that ebay ships these products we are not risponsible u have to contact ebay for this when i contacted ebay they told me to wait waiting from 3 days but no response from them and when i opened a case it got closed automatically and there is no option to open a case for product not recieved condition becuse the recipt is already confermed by ebay.
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

1991.mohit
Community Member
ebay should suspend tht seller...or shd refund ...
where is buyers protection now??????
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I had a similar problem.I opened a case against seller on'ebay guarantee'.My money got refunded.
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

proy622
Community Member
i m also waiting for reply from ebay.i think they are looking at my case but why they are not replying i dont known.
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

woodswoody2012
Community Member
Request please DO NOT buy anything on ebay instead use flipkart....Ebay is pathatic...I suffered so donot want anybody to suffer...Rest is your choice if u wanna suffer and then learn. Thank you
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

proy622
Community Member
i also got this lesson now gonna publish this in our local new papers that dont buy from ebay thay are cheating with us with these kind of tricks we use online purchse option for our convinence but they made it problamatic than purchsing from local market.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

For sellers registered under eBay Powership programme, eBay automatically confirms item delivery based on courier status. So if you've received the item, and the status shows 'Delivered' on courier website, ebay will update its synchronized records. If you dont receive the item, either of the following happens-

>Receipt isnt confirmed,
>Item has been incorrectly scanned during tracking resulting in false AWB
>Or probably someone els has received it on your behalf!

Unfortunately one primary backlog is you cannot directly file an 'Item Not As Described' claim if it has been Powershipped. Although you can alwaz file one under 'Ebay Guarantee' or Resolution Centre, and coordinate with Customer Support(CS) regularly for a speedy resolution
Message 10 of 21
latest reply