betr not use ebay!

I have bad experience with ebay cutomer service and seller. Seller add a topic name and I double confirmed it but product not getin as per based on topic name and confirmation frm ebay msg system and ph frm customer. Last msg sent to customer service

" I have purchased two product. I have called them several times related to some query about this product but they did not rply me. After few times they picked up my call and asked that your product will support my device or not, they replyed me that yes sir will support. Msg reference is " Email reference id: [#a00-iubkdr8slo#]_[#64fd40f07e4a4127b04d82ac8c511f8d#]" Again sent a message and ref id is "Email reference id: [#a00-lj7rulmj1q#]_[#7f3e33e02d7840209e88bfa604e10794#]" I have ordered this item as the seller assured me that it will work with my device. After late arrive when i got this item i attached it with my device and disappointed that it is not suupporting, i tried to call them several times but they were not giving any response. so i contactacted with customer care,they asked me if i want to refund or replacement of this product? I have told them that please take a complain and i want replacement as the seller assured me that this will work with my device. My complained id is 694371 and 694373. Today i got a msg from ebay that my paisapay claim hase been rejected, so i called to customer care for the resion. They told me that sir we cant reopen this claim as the seller shiped the right item to me. I told them that seller has confirmed me that it will work with my device. Then customer care executive asked me that do u have any conversation or proof related to ur confirmation? I told him that yes i have chatted with seller through ebay integrated message system. He told me that Ebay has a special team for investigating that type of issue, So he forwarded this complain to that team and will give response within 48hours. If I will not get any positive response from your team this will be the last transaction form ebay. I dont need this product,if seller will not agree to refund or replacement then its fine. I will returned this item through courier and i will not any claim about courier charges and the amount of the product and also close ebay account permanently. Thanks Regards Ashis Biswas''

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0