bad quality product

megha9591
Community Member
i ordered a watch set with 19 interchangeable straps the quality was very poor i wrote a negative feedback which i was told to change into a positive one and promised me to refund the entire amount of my purchase its been more than one month but i have not received my refund so far and i doubt why ebay advertises for its guarantee on television when it does not pay attention to it. so please stop making false claims and cheating customers.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

bad quality product

For refund you have to return the item first.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

bad quality product

dear megha

mistake is there from your end also
you should read and see pictures before buying it

how ever you have given negative feedback, that kills seller like hell, if he is small seller he is gone..

u have not read terms properly, seller provide all these information in listing, u should read it that,
seller can offer money to return or buyer to put their own money to return
you get exchange or refund, depends on seller it varies

you people hurry in purchase will buy from unexperienced sellers who doesnt wrote much details about the product

many buyers as you who are newbies torcherd me hell for their own problems, and understand one thing just for 1 buyer no seller wish to get bad name,

so contact seller apart from writing here,
open claim in ebay,
http://resolutioncentre.ebay.in/
and u can open claim and torcher seller like hell

but understand ultimately ur torchering Seller.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bad quality product

ganezraza
Community Member
I bought samsung charger from one of the seller who gave 6 months warranty. It stopped working in 2 months and contacted the seller. He asked me to return to get new one. I did the same and received a replacement from the seller which is not working and looks like the one which I had sent earlier.

How to take it further, I need either refund or working charger. Already shipped once which is 20% of the charger cost already.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply