Wrong resolution of claim by cliam adjuster

I was sold a item on 11th March, 2014. in listing it is clearly written that item is HTC SENSATION 4G Phone is in Excellent Physical condition selling as it with no return and for parts only. This listing includes Phone, battery and battery cover only. also in Questions and answers about this item one buyer asked me

Q: Hi, Is it working phone or dead?? Regards, Askar Aman 9611917347

A: it is able to switch on but stuck on HTC screen as shown in photo. here i also clearly written that phone stuck on HTC screen.

buyer open claim with claim id 435624 by saying "Item not working/broken" claim adjusted called on 21st march and i was told every thing to her but she is asking why you priced at 5250 and buyer is new!!! she asked for resolution and i was sent my resolution on 21st march on insellerverification@ebay.com three time (same resolution). but claim adjuster told buyer to reship item back to me and claim adjuster closed claim in buyer favor on 28 march without giving me a solid reason while item is listed for parts only and already written it stuck on HTC screen and still i have not received item back. i was contacted ebay customer support on 29th march 2014 and customer support person asking me why you priced it too high and buyer is new and it was a dummy phone????? I am not able to understand that why a listing that was for PARTS and written stuck on HTC screen, can be closed in buyer favour?????? it is clear that ebay claim adjusters making fool of buyer and not having common sense, so i am complaining about this to you to check this case.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0