cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong colour supplied by seller and now not cooperating despite repeated complaints.

Sir,

I have repeatedly complained about the SONY DSC W830 camera (Item ID 221581209735) supplied to me in silver colour against my requirement of black colour which I had informed the seller clearly thrice. However, nothing is done. I had made the payment on 10/11 Oct 14 (Paise pay ID 37683094184 ) and as requested by the supplier on the item details section, specifically informed the seller thrice (on phone as well as email) to supply me only the black colour. When the item did not arrive by 17 Oct and the courier also could not give any satisfactory reply (Courier Blue Dart site showed the item held in TP and to contact Customer care) I contacted eBay. Ebay rep told me to wait till 21 Oct 14 which I did and then with the concurrence of eBay customer care I canceled the order and requested for refund. Thereafter I ordered for another camera from your site only expecting the refund to come through since I had already confirmed from eBay rep. However, on 29 Oct 14 I received the order that I had already canceled. Expecting it to be the item against my second order I accepted the order. On opening the package I realized that the item is of silver colour despite being assured by the seller that he will dispatch black colour only. Thereafter I put up requests repeatedly to exchange the item. Repeated efforts to contact the supplier went in vain since he was not picking his cell. Finally after repeated attempts, the grievance cell accepted my request (Claim id 716440) and arranged for the pick up of the camera.

I was promised through your email that the item would be picked up on 11 Nov 14 at 1400 hrs but nobody came. This was also confirmed to my wife on phone no 9868336393.

Then I got a call on 12 Nov 14 on 9868336393 from the courier that he would come next day ie. 13 Nov 14.

But then suddenly I got a message that you had tried to call my no 9868467467 and my telephone was busy and now I will have to send the phone on my own. The extract of the message is as follows: -

"We tried contacting you on your registered mobile (9868467467) on 13/11/2014 at 16:18, but the number provided by you was busy. reverse pick up not arrange so we are requesting you to reship the item back to the seller and provide us with the scanned copy of Proof of Dispatch copies in jpg format on insellerverification@ebay.com within 72 hours. Failing to which claim may get close and refund request would be rejected.

Thats funny, you failed to pick it on 11 Nov when my wife kept waiting throughout the day, then you failed to pick up on 12 Nov when she again kept waiting. And then on 13 Nov you state that you called my no (9868467467) which you state was busy but actually it wasnt and then you pass on the entire blame on me.

Firstly, I can clearly prove from my phone records that there was no call made or received at that time. Secondly, my phone has call waiting activated, even if it was busy why didnt I get a missed call. And lastly even if it was busy why couldnt your staff make another attempt or call the other no (9868336393) that they have been calling so far?

Please resolve this issue fast and get the camera picked up from my place and hand over to the seller. If you can replace with black colour fine otherwise just refund me the money. Somehow get me out of this mess. I dont want this silver colour camera pleeeease. The seller is not even picking his phone. More than a month has passed since the payment and till date the camera is still lying sealed and I cant use it till date. Its sad experience. But I am sure you will resolve it now at least.

Alternatively please escalate this issue to the higher authorities please.

Regards Ashok Kumar Kuwar

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0