Wrong Weight Charged - Any Solution?

Hi Team EBAY,

I have noticed that a lot of our products shipped which are under 250grams have been charged as 500 grams. Is there is easier solution to get this fixed? or would we be required to email the list of items and wait.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

would like a reply on this, facing the same issue.
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

@xbikr

Excellent observation.
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Since this morning all the transactions have been corrected for me. Also the system goes live from today.
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Ha..!! You are complaining of being charged at 500 gms.. Today ALL of my order (150 gms - 400 gms) were charged at..wait for it..... 3500 GMS (3.5 kilos) each .. for all these products shipping cost is more than the price of the product... And you think you have got problems..?
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

thebanjara
Community Member
@new-pinch.in

My problem exactly. I sent two parcels via bluedart weighing 800grams and 1800grams and even the dimensional weight comes at 1800grams but weight being charged is 3500grams. I emailed powership team but till now no response. FedEx is proving great service without any problem but i don't know why ebay is still using bluedart. Community forum is full with complaints against bluedart. I hope there is any solution to these problems.

Regards
Vaibhav
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Hello,

Best solutions for avoiding weight problems, is to keep one weighing machine suitable for your products and mark the actual weight on the receipt of the courier. i think, this will eliminate many after-shocks.

thanks,
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@sitare_jewels...

I am writing the weight on the package since 1st day of powershipping but its of no use they still charge what they want and we have to keep on writing mails to which no reply is received and no refund done for more than 50 days now.

All the 250gms packs sent since 12th April are all weighed as 500gms, is this a joke, cannot ebay correct this anomaly ??????????
StopandShop
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Guy who insulted me by questioning if I thought I had problems... Please dont think you have the biggest problem.

Forget about the weight issue.

Since Saturday all my sales are being assigned to BlueDart and the funny part here is BlueDart does not provide me any service. I am scratching my head as to how am I suppose to send out all of those items?? I had signed up for powership and now within 24 hours how will I manage to sign up another account with a courier company and send all those item out.

I sent an email to Murali, the country head on ebay but have not got a reply from him. I sent a few emails to powership team too but they too have not replied because they have caused this issue.

What I feel is seller honestly on ebay is not the best thing. I think ebay wants sellers to cheat buyers and make money else the powership team makes sure they dont reply to your email and also gives you the maximum issues.

Frustrated as I am right now, I am trying to sign up with Tradus. Hopefully they are easy to work with or if I can sign up for an account with another courier company then I will give up powership.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

yesterday i send the mobile battery with bluedart
i can challenge it if it been weight it wont be more then 150grams max.but still bluedart charge me 500grams.

ebay do u think battery wud weight that much.

i think everyone is complaining the same problem.
i feel ebay sud take action on this..

fedex is the best partner

one more shocking thing is i sent a data cable which cost around 420 including shipping. the weight by fedex was calculated 100gram but still ebay charge me RS.48.31 sent mail to inlogistic but no reply seems like ebay is earning good amount from powership.

i do send battery which is around 250grams but due to the amount is more then 500 i have been charge 48.31 but the weight is around 100-200 grams..courier charge according to weight not according to cost of good.

let hope ebay reply this forum
Message 10 of 21
latest reply