Wrist watch stolen by DTDC courier

bskindia
Community Member
Dear Sir, I have ordered a Wrist watch from the seller and the seller sent the Item through DTDC courier. But till date I have not received the Item.I have asked for Refund of my money.But refund request is put on hold by the seller.Kindly advise me whether i can get back the amount.I believe that DTDC has stolen the wrist watch.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

DTDC is very famous for stealing,Non delivering,Non responsive,High charging courier buggars.I lost four of my items worth 9000/- in transit but still enquiry is going on till date.I think they should ban this courier service.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
use first flight courier for cheaper service or use bludart
DTDC is one big thief
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I think you should enquire about your item in the D.T.D.C office near your area first.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

keepkidding
Community Member
THERE IS ONE MORE VERY NOTORIOUS COURIER SERVICE WHICH IS --ON DOT COURIERS. THEY ARE THIEVES OF THE HIGHEST ORDERS. IT SEEMS THEY DO NOT PAY SALARIES TO THEIR STAFF BUT ALLOW THEM TO STEAL THE ITEMS FROM THE SHIPMENTS.

ALL SHOULD AVOID THIS ON DOT COURIER THIEVES.

LATER ON THEY PRETEND LIKE BABES IN THE WOODS AND ACT DUMB
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

keepkidding
Community Member
ON DOT COURIER IS ALSO ONE BIG THIEF COMPANY.

THEY ALSO STEAL ON EVERY POSSIBLE OCCASION
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Always ask your Seller to ship you by Speed Post. I am using them with no complaints.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Don't worry if you don't have the item in your hand at last you will get a refund by ebay... you just have to be patience.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply