Worst Service ever by Ebay

my namei s Roshan and i have been shopping on ebay for god knows how long and i have never come across such a pathetic and disgusting customer service from Ebay.

i would like to talk about my claim id 1046715. my refund was approved on 23 june and since then till date i have not received my refund. i must have called a zillion times to the cust service and must have tried speaking to the highest of the authority possible.

everytime i have asked for a supervisor i have been put on hold for 30+ mins and no one ever came on the on the line to assist me resolve my issue.

out of 10 times if i have asked for a supervisor regarding my claim id 1046715, i might have spoken to the supervisor only 2 times.

i just really fail to understand whats wrong with ebay customer service. it was never like this before. im just interested to know if my refund has been approved on 23 june 2015 for claim id 1046715, why havent i recveived my refund yet.

i also tried  calling the grievance officer  but all thanks to the wonderful service provided by ebay, everytime i try to call the grievance officer there is no one to answer and i only get a voice mail. even after leaving the voice mail and asking for a call back, i i havent received any call from the grievance officer till date.

i also sent an email to the grievance officer and again as usual no reply .

i want a call back today itself and get my refiund issue resolved. my number is 9969100661 / 9920113060

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Worst Service ever by Ebay

Dear Ebay,

this is the 5th time i am trying to contact you but of no use yet.
see the below mentioned mail sent by you. which clearly reads that the delivery attempt failed. still the online support, the call support guys of your so called reputed company says that the product has been delivered to me and the claim cannot be processed.

is this your ebay guarantee claim that you will take the money form customers and keep it without giving the product and if the person asks for refund he is said that EBAY has proof that the product has been delivered. but please look into the below mentioned main from EBAY itself which says the delivery attempt failed. for further conformation i am attaching the print screen of aramex delivery company too. which shows that the delivery attempt failed.

if you along with the seller is trying to steal my money then please do tell me. ELSE PLEASE GIVE ME MY CLAIM asap.

Dear rajivnu211085,

Sorry we missed you! We tried delivering the order with the following details to your premise but were unable to.

Shipment Details
Courier Name : ARAMEX
AWB Number : 41263924391

Message 2 of 2
latest reply