Worst Before sale service

To,

The Manager/CEO,
Ebay,

I had ordered a Whirlpool Refrigerator on 19 Mar 2015 at 10.40 AM and I got an confirmation SMS stating that the product will be delivered before 23 Mar 2015.

From 19 Mar, I tried to reach the selling agent but he never answers d call. On calling him repeatedly once he answered the call and stated that he had not recd the order from Ebay. This show what service he is providing.

When called the customer Care Executive, I was being told that the product will be delivered by 15th April 2015, Now I am Irritated and I want to cancel the order.

When called to your call center to cancel the order your executive Mr. Usmani kept me on hold for 1 hr and then disconnected d call.

As on now the product is not delivered and you people r giving so much trouble. God knows what will happen once the product is delivered.

I am a frequent user for online shopping and had used the services of flipkart and Amazon I had used your service d first time but I am sure that this is the last time

Request you to please do the needful.

No Thanks No Regards,

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Worst Before sale service

They dont find themselves responsible for anything its either sellers responsibilty or buyers , I agree to you review, Its just like buyin from olx no support from ebay as it is.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply