Will I ever get the refund?????

aashi218
Community Member

I ordered an item on 2nd Nov 2013. The seller didnt ship it till 12th post which I initiated a refund process. I have made several calls with promises of refund or whatever department will call back within 24 hours which hasn't happened till date. I was also promised a refund in 72 hours post which I guess another 72 hours have already passed. I am told since almost 12th Nov that the product is already couriered. Its 3rd Dec!!!

There's abolsutely no way to escalate your complaint to the top people. Emails take a circle back to the old questions which does not satisfy me.

I was planning to shop quite some stuff from eBay for my DSLR but looking at the unprofessional nature, I doubt if I will ever even get on to this site again.

Btw, I got a defective product from Snapdeal and not only did they pick it up without any additional charges but also was quick to process the refund within 4 working days. That's professionalism if it matters to EBAY!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Will I ever get the refund?????

aashi218
Community Member
Called up Customer Service and am put on hold in the pretext of call transfer to claims department since last 15 mins.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Will I ever get the refund?????

Still on hold but at least now someone is kind enough to say "Your call is important to us."
Message 3 of 3
latest reply