cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why should I let that buyer even waste my time!!!??!! Liar Buyer

urbeautifull
Community Member
I have a buyer, Durga520. She purchased a lipstick from me, I have sent another lipstick to her as a surprise gift which wasn't even mentioned on the listing. Guess I shouldn't be that good to her. Suddenly, she text me saying that my lipsticks were delivered were broken. I empthaised and asked what exactly happened. She said that the lipsticks were not sealed. I explained that the lipstciks come in a box but never sealed, so that's not a damage. After n hour she made up her mind and replied back saying the lipsticks were intact. It shocked me, because I have been delivering lipsticks for a long time and take utmost care while packaging. I still wanted to help her, but her comments seem suspicious. Sometimes she says 'the broken lipstick' and sometimes it becomes 'the broken lipsticks'!!!! Does she not know how many lipsticks are broken? I asked her to send me the pictures of the 'lipstick' or the lipsticks' whatever. She replied saying she can show me on skype and if I also have a skype account & she would confirm the time. I replied to her immediately that I do. What a joke!! She never replied to my text message!!!! The next day she text me saying she is online so should be I. Don't I have nothing else to do on earth? She only initiated the skype communication but never replied to me, and she is the one who is now threating me to leave a negative feedback!!!!!!! She is but a liar!!! Hate Ebay, hate that buyer!!!!! I can bet there is no chance to get any lipstick broken while delivering! And if she is true, why not sending me the pictures?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When you are in online trade business you will get such buyers. Prepare yourself to take a hit and move on, if you cannot then better do some other business. Such things happen occasionally on ebay, absorb the loss and concentrate on selling effectively. There is no point in crying over one buyer, if your business increases you will get many such buyers then what will you do ????.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

urbeautifull
Community Member
I agree with you, completely. Yup, I better prepare myself for the worst. I was wondering if she has been speaking the truth why couldn't she produce a simple proof? She should have been able to send me atleast 1 picture. I never denied her to replace or refund if she could have proved. Ebay should not entertain such buyers who avoids submitting proof againt their claim.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This is not an ideal world that we live in. All your facts put forth are 100% correct, only if ebay were ideal then we would not be having this conversation right. ebay has no system of balances and checks in place like in US, in India they are behaving like typical Indians with a "chalta hai" attitude. Sad but true.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 4
latest reply