Why is Ebay harassing its customers?

Problem 1: Ordered High Quality ICING / Piping BAG WITH 5 SS NOZZLES SET on 31.10.2014. When received the package was open and 3 nozzles missing. Returned package to courier company. Raised a claim. Refund process initiated on 09.11.2014. No refund has been made inspite of a lot of emails. No product and no refund. Ebay chated me of my money!

Problem 2: Inspite of this, ordered 6 more items on 28.11.14.Out of 6. three items were shipped.
Item 1: 12pc cookie different shapes,biscuit,cutter,clay craft cookies salad barfi car shipped on 01.12.2014. Not received the order as yet.

Item 2: 50X Bags Disposable Icing Piping Pastry Bag Cake Cupcake Decorating Sugarcraft shipped on 02.12.2014. Order not received till date.

Item 3: Fondant Smoother Plainer Cake Decorating Gumpaste tool shipped on 30.11.14. Order not received till date.
Still waiting for these orders!

Item 4:High Quality ICING / Piping BAG WITH 5 SS NOZZLES SET . Item not even shipped as yet even after 9 days!

Item 5:100Pcs -SMALL PAPER CASES LINERS BAKING MOLD CUP CAKE CUPS - 1 "x1.5 ".An email & sms was sent informing about a refund which was automatically initiated on 03-Dec-14 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 02-Dec-14. No refund received till date!

Item 6: Baking paper , 50 sheets, size 26 x 26 cm. The seller is unable to ship the item by 02-Dec-14 and has refunded the amount to you with the message " Location not reachable, Courier returned to origin ". The seller initiated a refund for this item on 02-Dec-14. You should be able to see a refund for the amount of Rs. 220.50 in your credit card statement / bank account within 3 working days.Not only have i NOT RECEIVED THE REFUND FOR THIS PRODUCT I WASNT EVEN INFORMED ABOUT THE AUTOMATIC REFUND! I HAD TO CHECK YOUR ABSOLUTELY NON-USER FRIENDLY SITE TO BE INFORMED ABOUT THE STATUS OF THIS ITEM!!

If i wanted refunds, then why would i even order anything??? Just for the harassment??? Why dont you kjust remove such sellers from your site? Why do they approve the sale of items when they already know they cant deliver to a certain pincode?

Then you have your amazingly lazy, good for nothing customer care people. Especially your chat agents! There was this girl called Pallavi who just left the chat for no reason.. maybe she was too bored to do her job of helping customers!

EBAY, DO YOU THINK IT'S A JOKE TO CHEAT PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY? I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP!!! AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM SHOPPING FROM YOUR SITE AND I SHALL BE INFORMING ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO STOP USING YOUR STUPID SITE!!! 

Kindly revert immmediately!!!!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why is Ebay harassing its customers?

surysah8
Community Member

sir very unhappy with your service , as conversation with seller my hand set sim slot was extremely not working , with out sim slot mobile like a demo set ,so sir i refund my handset , as before i m trying to contact seller kapoor but they didnot give appropriate solution to refund , so i hope you kindly proper response , for return my handset htc buyers , so do need as soon as possible refund my handset ...... your costomer lakshmi kanta panda contact no 9338471100 sir i am repeatedly told you sir with in 2 to 3 days if not response for your side then i am bounded to give a consumer case against ebay .. so i hope that this problem will be solved immediately... 

for your informitaiion i am a layer & customer  ...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply