Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim closed unfairly

I purchased two voltage stabilizers having invoice value RS 12,980/-One works perfectly while the other was defective from day one.The seller says invoke warranty and request manufacturer to repair. Now, no customer will pay for a defective product. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is Ebay harassing its customers?

Problem 1: Ordered High Quality ICING / Piping BAG WITH 5 SS NOZZLES SET on 31.10.2014. When received the package was open and 3 nozzles missing. Returned package to courier company. Raised a claim. Refund process initiated on 09.11.2014. No refund h...

Red mi 4

The cost red mi 4 3gb ram 32rom is 11000 rs in ebay. But in other site it us available in rs 9000.This is a big fraud to customer. please give my extra 2000 rs otherwise I will complaint to customer court .

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What ebay claim favour only merchant

Mene sir order kiya tha volley ball .. jo mujhe puncture recieved hui.. mene claim kiya jo phle reject hua fir reopen hua then mujhe call aya ki apko product return send krna ho.. or sirf yhi ek optipn h.. or kuch nhi ho skta agr apke pass courier kr...

Claim not in my favour

Mene sir order kiya tha volley ball .. jo mujhe puncture recieved hui.. mene claim kiya jo phle reject hua fir reopen hua then mujhe call aya ki apko product return send krna ho.. or sirf yhi ek optipn h.. or kuch nhi ho skta agr apke pass courier kr...

Struggling for money return _claim I'd: 2933920

I have purchased a Casio edifice watch from eBay to present someone but when I received the same ,first the outer box received in damage condition so it is not at all in condition to gift somebody and second when I opened the case and saw the watch i...

PaisaPay ID: 44406141463 Claim ID: 2592798

PaisaPay ID: 44406141463Claim ID: 2592798item imageXiaomi Redmi Note 3 32Gb GoldenClaim status: RejectedCreation date: 01 Jan 2017Transaction date: 28 Dec 2016Item ID: 172461306919Seller ID: Buyer ID: pingi2012Hello sirM seller in ebay.inMy Name is ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

still not refund

Hellow, I was ordered purches from ebey , after complte payment the product unfortunatily out of stock . Still 9 day left they not refund me ..first they mail to me and said within 4 days they refund me .aftrr four day when I call they said again wit...

FROAD FROAD FROAD

If I have ordered samsung power bank 20000.But ebay company send me different products . After that i have contant many times with customer service but they have not solved my issue .My question is regarding this companyWhy then not send me original ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY SUPPORTING FRAUD SELLER

I was recently cheated by Ebay India. i have booked a phone Xiaomi Redmi 4a from their seller company on 4th May .The packet which was delivered by their agent FedeX to me on 10th May was loaded with a Washing Soap instead of phone , MI is only ava...

Am so disappointed with <Removed>seller on ebay

I ordered for white boots of rupees 1299 with paisa id 45031724795,but unfortunately they delivered a wrong item , I contacted the seller but the number was not reachable,I contacted eBay customer care they promised to help me . So they arranged for...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful