cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why eBay does not publish the Q&A/review for the particular listing ?

realbuyer007
Community Member
There is lack of transparency in your trading portal. If you will consider the below suggestions,your users will be benefited.
1. When a buyer asks a question to the seller for any particular listing, that should be visible to others, so that everyone will know what the seller is saying
2. Why there is no review section for each product listed like Amazon does?
3. What guaranty eBay takes for the genuine products from its sellers ? Each seller says 'we are selling genuine others are not'
4. Some sellers quote very less price at eBay but quotes much much higher price at their own website. I as a buyer do not understand it? Is eBay paying the difference amount to the seller?

Hope eBay will look into these ideas and make their trading platform more and more TRANSPARENT. Because, CONSUMER IS THE KING.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
realbuyer007

yes i understand your concern. i also buy items from ebay.
i recently bought checked for ARMANI EXCHANGE watch on ebay.in and come out that most of the imported watches are replicas (as far as i know) and went to ebay.com site and purchased from a power seller (who resides in US and sells from US not from China)

It cost me $19 , but i don't care because i came to know that i purchased the Genuine product. And most importantly it saved me Rs 2000 when I went and inquired the same piece Here in Hyderabad at Shoppers Stop.

So, what i mean to say is , watch carefully before purchasing.

Even, we can not guarantee these products to be genuine even purchasing from Offline store.

In my opinion , i very much like ebay for shopping as it gives me choices to purchase the rare items and almost all items that can not be available in most place in our country.BUT ALL WE NEED IS TO BE AWARE OF WHAT THE AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS ARE AND WHAT ARE NOT!!.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
*****It cost me $19********

$19 for shipping.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

rahmanat1
Community Member
I used to buy products on ebay, but gradually realized that sellers are selling their products at very costly price than they used to sell few month ago, when I tried to contact few seller for reasons they said they are paying lots of money as commission to ebay after sudden increase in selling fee and they also facing problem from Courier companies to send electronic items as they also charge premium charge for sending such products...I also found that there are not many active seller on ebay now, whenever I search on ebay for any product I see only few search results and that's too at a unacceptably high price...I think it's ebay it self who is killing its business and not taking competition seriously...they are on TV once again with advertisement but still not able to see hope.... I can only wish them luck so that they can rethink on their policies and fees
Message 13 of 13
latest reply