Who cares

I know that sending emails to you is useless because your company, your vendors, your courier partners and mainly your so called customer care executives don't believe in responsibility and accountability. But just to keep the matter in written form, I'm sending this email to you. My grievance is related to following ebay guarantee claims, 571338 & 579836 It is really surprising that even after one and half month of commitment for 110% coupons, you don't have any intention to deliver the same. Each time when I call to your customer care, they need four days, twenty four hours etc. etc...just to buy time for story telling. On Friday(22.08.2014) when I talked to your so called team leader "Aadina - the name she told to me", she promised that she will resolve that matter within twenty four hours. She also requested me to talk to me directly if the matter is not resolved. I knew that she will not that anything. When I tried to talk to her yesterday (27.08.2014) for enquiry, one super idiot executive told me that she is in different location and he is unable to connect her. When I requested to connect another team leader, he kept my call in hold for half an hour and finally I ended my call understanding his unprofessional intention. After such experience I didn't try to contact your customer care. I believe that for making money you don't need to have any legal business, you can catch money with a lot of illegal activity. Sometimes I wonder when I see banner and advertisement of your company that why are you wasting so much money on these advertisement tools. You can save this money for recruiting several so called customer care executives, team leaders and vendors for cheating customers with proud.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0