Where are the Buyers???????????????

mobilesstores
Community Member
Hello Sellers,

Offlate i have been experiencing very low sales. The lowest in this year for past 1 week.

This has increased with ebay not offering any gift coupouns.

Anybody experiencing the same situation.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 1 of 84
latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Yes same with me Sales down more than 70%
Message 41 of 84
latest reply

Yes, i am facing low sales??? Problem is my listings not appeared in the search results for past one week & i think there is a technical problem, and still it is not yet rectified.
Is any body facing same problem? Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 42 of 84
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
no sale only 1 item sold 10% sale

what is happening someoe please tell us

what to do
Message 43 of 84
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
i am facing low sales from last four days does anone else also facing some issue in sales

please reply

thanks
Message 44 of 84
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
@ arihant_enterprises

It seems "paisaPay connection" not properly working.
I am trying for the last 2 days to place an order.
Tried nearly 10 times, after entering card details, page is directing for payment then appearing error page. F Fox also not working.

-vkrm2000
Message 45 of 84
latest reply

astelcorp
Community Member
Sales down by 90 percent for the last 7 days. It is a fact that there is a problem with paisapay payment. Buyers have actually called to say that they are unable to make payment. Have also spoken to catagory manager but no one is talking of any problems.

Wonder what the matter is because if low sales pinches sellers, it also pinches ebay.

Ebay please let us know what is the problem.

Astelcorp
Message 46 of 84
latest reply

subtle_books
Community Member
Hi Everyone:

I am subtle_books, a new seller, please do check out the titles under my id after clicking on "community" at the top right corner, I do have a unique collection, which I am beginning to list,

Regards
subtle_books
Message 47 of 84
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
After getting disgusted with "paisaPay Connection Error"(for more than 10 times in 2 days) I finally placed my order at "timtara.com" for the similar product.
Message 48 of 84
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Hi all eBay sellers. I've also found that sales are down from past 1 week. I thought it is just me who is facing the problem or all the sellers as well.

I observed that, when eBay promotion going on the sales are usually good but when there is no promotional activities sales really low. Wish India eBay buyers need to consider eBay as their primary source for any items.

Please sellers, post your views so that we can share marketing ideas about how we can increase sales when sales are down.

Thank you

Srikanth
eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.in/gadgetzone
ebay ID: MemoryCardsIndia
Message 49 of 84
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
@ arihant_enterprises & astelcorp

For the last 2 days I got very much disgusted due to not working of paisaPay payment.
I tried more than 10 times to place 2 orders through paisaPay.

I am in urgent need of 2 items:

1)Genuine Leather Belt Black Removable Buckle Size 36 NEW(item # 330502961326)http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=330502961326

2)AV890 Bluedio Stereo Bluetooth Headset(item # 170588729916)http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170588729916&#ht_4525wt_905

For the first item I find alternative similar item on "timtara.com" and placed order, but for 2nd item Is there any other alternate/safe/eBay approved payment method to place order ?????

Are there any body facing paisaPay payment problem ????? (or) is it for me only ?????

Regards
vkrm2000
Message 50 of 84
latest reply