Where I can leve feedback for enay

aja-04
Community Member

ID - 39041599812

I bought an iPhone on 13 Apr 2015 which has not been shipped till date.  Refund has been initiated on 17 Apr 2015 however I have been asked to wait for 12-15 days more to get the credit.  May I know why would it take 15 days to give credit of money when there is no fault of buyer.  Your customer care also does not know how to talk to a Customer.  A Supervisor (Amit) was not talking to me properly and said that whatever you want to do go ahead and do.  Mr Supervisor (Amit) does not have softer side with cusomter whose money on hold for 20 days.  I would like to ask Mr Supervisor (Amit) and top management that how would you feel if your 24000/- on hold and you have been asked to wait for 20 days and you will payment first installment in cash because of delay in refund.  My credit card billing cycle will end on 18th Apr and Bank will ask to me pay first installment in cash before due that.  It was bad experience and I will never ever do Business with ebay.  Thanks for wasting my 8000/- which i will pay to Bank in cash without getting item.

Regards,

Ajay

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0