Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund

i am purchase intex aqua m5 my clim id no - 953278 but i am not recsived charger & head fone ebay site is not a any purchase

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where I can leve feedback for enay

ID - 39041599812 I bought an iPhone on 13 Apr 2015 which has not been shipped till date. Refund has been initiated on 17 Apr 2015 however I have been asked to wait for 12-15 days more to get the credit. May I know why would it take 15 days to give cr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay refuse to give refund

I purchase a item and it came in damaged condition,i file a claim but its rejected 2 times an now its pending issue more than 5 months i filed a complaint in consumer court ,and tell ebay to give me a my money back,but ebay is most worst online shopp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisepay Registration Branch missing, no response by ebay

Hello, PLEASE WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after 5 reminders in last 15 days my branch has not been made available in registration section. Bank of Baroda Walkeshwar branch (CBS and fully computerised with advanced systems)situated in south m...

Ebay encourages fraud/fake sellers

Hi, I have ordered RGP lens remover kit through ebay.transaction: 1398333321011 Despite numerous attempts to contact the seller and e-bay customer care, I have not recived the product and not received the money refund. Shame on E-bay...I will never b...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delay in claim settlement no. 875452

Hi, I bought a laptop battery for my lenovo Z460 but they sent of some other model. As per the discussion I returned it back to the seller which he has recveied long back. I dont know the problem y arent they they returning the money. Whenever I call...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in settling claim 937735

I bought a water fountain thru ebay on 22-Mar which was finally delivered in broken condition on 28-Mar. I had raised the following claim the same day but after a couple of calls from ebay there has been no contact. Please advise on ways to escalate ...

Ebay cheating and fraud

Dear everybody, I consider it to be my duty to apprise you and warn you against the mal practices being adapted by ebay. This would help us all in future to avoid ebay and save our hard earned money by going to the genuine and honest online sellers o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shame on ebay team

Dear ebay teamI am holding two claim id since last one week and have called several times to resolve the issue.Claim id 928728 amt 650/-Claim id 937772 amt 500/- Yesterday when I got the voucher , I am surprised to know that for 2 claim id only 1 vou...