When can i get last months Ganesha deals item?

sharmapg
Community Member
Dear Ebay team,

Last month there was an offer from ebay in which purchases above Rs 5000 were eligible for free gift. I had made purchase above Rs 20000 using the coupens and claimed dvd player. A 32 gb pen drive was also to be given in this case. But still I have not received any of these items or any communication from ebay. Please let me know when these items will be shipped and how shall I know about the shipment?
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Dear Pankaj,

We are collating the data for all eligible members and will start dispatching gifts for Ganesha Promotion in following week. Be rest assured, yours would be delivered soon.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

zubairellahi
Community Member
plz answer me...
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

zubairellahi
Community Member
Dear e-bay team,
last month there was an offer on ebay where u would get free gifts for purchases above 5000,i purchased goods worth 9500 and my coupon code generator no. is "SEASONGF07".what gift am i elligible for and when will it be delivered.also do i have to choose it myself from the 3 options or ebay will select 1 for me randomly?
waiting in anticipation for ur reply..
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

sharmapg
Community Member
Hi,

Why it is taking so much time to deliver the gifts? I posted this question on 19th Oct and on 20th Oct there was a response telling that the dispatches will be started from following week. But still I have not received anything. Please let me know why it is not delivered.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

sharmapg
Community Member
Finally I received the DVD player of Ganesha deals after 3 months of waiting. But it is not working. E-bay team seems to be making fool of us. Now we have to spend our money in getting the DVD player repaired.

And where is the 32 GB pen drive? Still no news about that. If you are not able to provide gift items on time and in good working condition, please stop giving such offers and making fool of us.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi,
I received my gift fujifilm camera yesterday by blue dart courier service but I am yet to receive my 32GB pen drive gift
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Dear carthic_k ,

Thank you for confirming the delivery. Rest assured, we are into process of compiling data of all the members eligible for Pendrive promotion and will dispatch it soon! 🙂
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Dear sharmapg,

We are collating the data for all eligible members and will start dispatching gifts for 'Pendrive Promotion very soon.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

sharmapg
Community Member
Hi Seema,

Thanks for confirming about the pen drive delivery. Please let me know what I need to do about the faulty DVD player. It is not working.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply