Whats wrong with baazee

mukki2001
Community Member
I am really very much annoyed with baazee's attitude and indifference. Is it that i need to beg to baazee for forcing the seller to send my product.
i bought nokia 3650 from seller manish rohra(manishrohra )

buzzetbuzz@rediffmail.com
Tele :+919890681181
+919422663066
BLOCK A-999/1998,
Mumbai.

I paid 11580 rupees using my credit card online on 16th of december 2004. To see the height of this seller, he didn't even mailed me once. i have tried atleast 100 times to call up his numbers, but both of his numbers seems to be fake.
Then i reported problem to baazee twice. Baazee says it will enable buyer protection program if seller does not respond in 10 days for the complaint. How can i trust baazee now when nothing has happened for past 1 month. I am really biting myself to be a loyal buyer of baazee and in return i get indifference from baazee team.

I received my credit card bill and i have been charged more than 11000 rupees for a product that i never received. I am really skewed by this behavior of baazee. I demand baazee to refund me full. Dont talk to me, just refund my amount so that i won't come to baazee again in my lifetime. Also, i will voluntarily tell my friends and contacts not to come to baazee again.

I just want my money back. Again, baazee does not provide any customer care number where i can call in. What's going on? I really dont have any trust left in baazee. All i am looking for is to refund my money or send me my product.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Whats wrong with baazee

anushkakhare
Community Member
I do agree with ur grievance even i have applied for refund but there has been no positive reply from baazee
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Whats wrong with baazee

gindianet
Community Member
Dear Mukki2001,
write to support@pasiepay.com and also write to communitywatch@baazee.com or if you want call them at thre mumbai office at pasie pay...they will refund the amount...they have to because of there terms and condition....second you can tell your credit card that that trascation is not done by you miss use or credit card...for your infor the payment is released to seller that we can tell u
with regards
Ginternational
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Whats wrong with baazee

mukki2001
Community Member
Thanks ginternational and anushkakhare for voicing on my cause. I will be taking the necessary actions. But what perturbs me more is the fact that what has become of baazee lately. I could see many sellers and buyers(almost all) complaining about Baazee's attitude.
I have always been a trustful buyer in baazee and had great oppurtunity to deal with the finest of and professional sellers like: Lotus4Services ,Ginternational ,mahavircomputers, basco,shemaroo,SYSCOM.
It hurts to find that among these professional sellers(and many more sellers like that), there are some fake sellers who makes it difficult for buyers to put trust. Moreover, to add to the pain, baazee comes up with indifference. In the same fashion, many sellers find fake buyers and they go thro the same pain.

I would like to see a website where people like us can do business safely without worrying about the unnecessary and stupid hassles.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Whats wrong with baazee

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
Dear Sir,

Recently Baazee.com has dropped its service standards.

It has not bothered to reply to cafe postings as is the case hear and also the several posts we have kept on cafe.

However the Paisa Pay Team according to us is still the most efficient, hardworking and result oriented team.

It is by far the best department Baazee.com has ever created, the worst being Seller Support.

As your transaction has been done by Paisa Pay, you can write to support@paisapay.com and ask them to refund the money.

However, I see that the status of the seller "manishrohra" is showing as "SUSPENDED".

This should be a matter of grave concern as it may be possible that the seller has already not cleared his dues and may not to intend to either and will be avoiding baazee also.

In this case you should also mark a copy of your e-mail to disputes@baazee.com and also mention in your e-mail that you want to talk to any one of them so as to come up with a solution to your problem.Ask them to call you in your e-mail.

Give them a week to respond and in case they are not able to do the same, you can go to the press and the media with your problem.

Nowadays there are many News channels which are addressing the publice grieviances. for eg. "Crime reporter" where the person who is been cheated in some way or other can call up and ask the help of the media.

I would request you to do the same as a last resort only if Baazee.com does not bother to help you out and decides to turn a blind eye towards your problem.

I have seen that the baazee people wake up only when they see themselves on TV.

Else they have not bothered to ask us before making any changes or even replying to our queries even though we are supersellers.

Most probably you will not need to go to the press or media as baazee would arrange to refund the entire amount and I sincerely hope that they do arrange it for you.

Please keep us updated in this Cafe, we would be glad to hear that you received your full money back.:-D

Warm Regards,
Sarosh R B
Buying_Reloaded
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Whats wrong with baazee

baazeeuser6
Community Member
Dear Mukki2001
As told by Buying_Reloaded, you will get your full money refund, I can also assure you the same. As the same case was happen to a buyer known to me at Kolkata named Dr. Kanchan De, who also paid Rs. 11000 for a mobile phone to a fraud seller of Kharagpur City, west Bengal. Approx after 1.5 months he got his money refund with the help of PaisaPay Dept. You can also contact Sanjay Ramchandrani of PaisaPay Dept - a very good gentleman. contact no. TEL : 22 5661 1323 * 136.
It is our bad luck, that sellers who are not known to you may comeup for your help, whereas no one from baazee is ready to do, who are legally bound to do so.

Any way so far my knowledge this activity/neglegency/Wrost quality of service is because of CEO arrest by Delhi Police. There is vast gap in Past Baazee service and Present Baazee Service.

Regards
Achintya
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Whats wrong with baazee

mukki2001
Community Member
I thank all of you people who took out time and replied to me supporting the cause of buyers and sellers in general and mine in particular. I appreciate it a lot to see grieved buyers and sellers coming out to voice what is right. I like to update the happenings with my case.

I don?t know how but after I voiced in caf
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Whats wrong with baazee

esmart_in1
Community Member
Dear mukki,

We stand by you in this case .

Well pls do keep us informed when you receive the refund of your amount or the product , by past experience in such cases the money is refunded by paisapay .

Regards,
eSmart
Message 8 of 8
latest reply