cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this going on ?? Mr. Ashish G, Claims Adjuster your ATTN required

kalapudina11
Community Member
Mr Ashish,

A buyer claimed for refund of around Rs 700 (2 shirts) due to non-receipt, But we have sent the shirts and they are marked as delivered too.

Now ebay doesnt give any option to communicate via email or so, cant even reply to the message.

No proper info given by Ebay on how to handle such situation. No Help. This is first time we got into such case. And we have all the proofs of delivery.

It is hassle for genuine sellers, uneccesarily getting into trouble and refunds. We till date got 0 -ve feedback.

So I request Mr Ashish to pls contact me.

Pl. dont force genuine sellers to close their EBAY business.

-Munish
kalapudina10@gmail.com
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi,

Thought this is up for everyone to answer, not only "Mr Ashish". If I am not wrong the buyer has registered item not received case, please go to your resolution centre their click on take action in front of this case, and write buyer a message saying that the item has been delivered. give him Proof of dispatch, ( scanned copy of bill) and try to arrange for POD , Proof of delivery from your courier service, ask them to get it scanned from the delivery office and mailed.

It happened same with me buyer claimed refund after the item was delivered to him, It like they are experimenting with the claim refund thing hoping they get their money back.

I see that you have none listings live,, has eBay pulled them off??? In that case I would suggest you to send a mail to incswebhelp@ebay.com and inrswebhelp@ebay.com with proof of delivery and dispatch..

let me know the progress! Good Luck
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Usually when a refund is initiated by a buyer,eBay will contact you for the details.You can either wait for it or please send your delivery proof and your courier slip scanned to paisapaypod@ebay.com.This will hold the refund request.Keep the buyer informed of the status.

Thanks
D'sparklez
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

kalapudina09
Community Member
Thanks DSparkles and Linusstudios for your guidance.

I talked to EBAY account managers in mumbai, but they told to send a mail to trust & security: inrswebhelp@ebay.com

I couldnt reply earlier since, wasnt able to logon with original ID. TO me EBAY is turning out to be a black box, no quick point of contacts, no one to help in here.

Follwoing is the mail i sent:

Hello Ebay Team,

My account ID is : kalapudina11

It has been suspended due to ITEM not Received and SNAD claims filed by one buyer.

I would like to bring to your notice that these claims are false and a means to harass the seller and get free money out of EBAY protection plan.

The buyer is uneccesarily doing all this, even though we communicated with him so many times on phone and emails.

We sent 4 items (shirts) to buyer as per description size. Later he says the size doesnt fit, we agreed to replace it with bigger size on our own shipping cost or asked him to take a refund. This was a kind gesture from our side even as the SIZE was perfect as per description of item.

Then we sent him 4 replacement shirts, 2 each in 2 parcels. Then Buyer claims, he did not receive 1 parcel and the other shirts now he thinks arent good, he doesnt like the brand etc. whatever reason.

The 1st parcel is shown as delivered at same address, we have POD also.

2nd parcel, We told him shirts are same but bigger size as he asked, why didnt he raise this point earlier and took refund if he thinks shirt is not good, that time he only complained about size and asked replacement. Is this logical from his side ?

This is turning to be big hassle for a small value and with one buyer. We have sold 70-80 items and no such complaint so far, feedback is 100% +ve. We strive to give best value to our customers but this customer is behaving weird just to get money as well as items.

Following are 4 claims filed by him, we couldnt respond in time as we did not hvae any option to get in touch with EBAY since there was no reply button or any contact info in the claim notices.

Standard Purchase Protection Claim(s) Paid:
Claim Number: 1712501
Item Number: 160398977350
Buyer Email Address: world.of.branded.apparels@gmail.com
Amount Paid : 7.72 USD or equivalent 349.00 INR

Standard Purchase Protection Claim(s) Paid:
Claim Number: 1712500
Item Number: 160398977334
Buyer Email Address: world.of.branded.apparels@gmail.com
Amount Paid : 7.50 USD or equivalent 339.00 INR

eBay's Claim Administration is investigating a Standard Purchase
Protection Claim that has been filed against your account for Item
160398977093 by the buyer ( Buyer -id : world_of_branded_apparels /
Buyer email-id : world.of.branded.apparels@gmail.com ). The winning
bidder of this transaction has alleged that the refund/replacement was
not received.
This claim has been assigned the Claim Number 1713691.

eBay's Claim Administration is investigating a Standard Purchase
Protection Claim that has been filed against your account for Item
160398977021 by the buyer ( Buyer-id : world_of_branded_apparels / Buyer
email-id : world.of.branded.apparels@gmail.com ). The winning bidder of
this transaction has alleged that the refund/replacement was not
received.
As your Buyer has claimed that he has returned the item back to you and
you were agree for the refund. Please let us know your intention to
resolve this case.
This claim has been assigned the Claim Number 1713573.

Please take care of it all, and tell me in final how to get the account re-instated ASAP and how do you protect your sellers against such fraudulent buyers.

Business suffers due to such things and sellers will get turned away from EBAY.

--
Regards,
M/s KalaPudina Retailers
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

whoa...i thought it wasn't possible to have multiple IDs by the same person on eBay. Or am i wrong about that? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply