Waste of Time Looking in Shop Free for 888 Sec

yuvrajesh
Community Member
I have try these coupons for my purchase, never approved to purchase when get discount that time. They are acting web site busy in that payment gateway and simply reject and shows use different coupon. Whenever get huge discount they are not accept in payment gateway. So many times getting discount but they are not accept. Please don't waste in you're time looking for this worst coupons. TOTALLY WASTE THESE TYPE of COUPONS 100% 80% 40%
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Waste of Time Looking in Shop Free for 888 Sec

nakul.prabhu
Community Member
Exactly!! I second you. I've also noticed the same thing. I've got only "Service Unavailable" error on confirming 100% coupons. Twice for me. Once for my brother. Coupon is applied. Price says 0 or something lesser that earlier value with 80% etc, but never do they carry it forward and confirm the order. They throw up some error. These Ebay guys are doing a fraud promotion. How is that only 20% off coupons are confirmed and not the other coupons? Cheats. 20% or 10% coupons are carried further for payment. I've tried 100% and 20% consecutively with hardly a 10 second gap.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply