cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WHERE IS THE LOGIC. DO YOU WANT ALL SUPERSELLERS TO QUIT BAAZEE.

astelcorp
Community Member
STARTING 1ST FEB THESE NEW POLICIES ARE TRULY FAULTY.

1. SPECIAL LISTING SINGLE QUANTITY 150/. MORE THAN 1 DOUBLE THE AMOUNT. SELLERS LIKE US HAVE TO LIST 10 QUANTITIES OF LOW VALUE ITEMS JUST TO BREAK EVEN. NOW WITH POPUP GONE THE TRAFFIC ALSO WILL DRASTICALLY GO DOWN AND HENCE ITEMS WILL NOT REACH THE DESIRED PRICE.

2. IT IS ABSURD TO FORCE BAAZEE DEFINED BID ON THE SELLERS AND THAT TOO AT SUCH RIDICULOUS LOW AMOUNT.IT IS THE SELLERS WHO KNOW THE COST PRICE AND THE MINIMUM PRICE THE ITEM SHOULD SELL AT TO MAKE A PROFIT AND PAY BAAZEE FEES. YOU HAVE TRIED THIS BEFORE , THE SELLERS HAVE RESISTED AND YOU WERE FORCED TO RECONSIDER. WHY TRY THE SAME AGAIN. THE IS NOT ENOUGH TRAFFIC ON BAAZEE AND THE ITEM PRICE WILL NEVER REACH THE DESIRED LEVEL. MOREOVER THIS AMOUNTS TO THE SYSTEM OF FORMER COMMUMIST RUSSIA WHERE THE STATE DECIDES THE QUANTITY AND PRICE THE SELLERS SHOULD SELL AT. WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM.LET THERE BE DEMOCRACY FOR THE SELLER TO DECIDE. THE MARKET FORCES WILL DO THE REST.

3. SECONDARY LISTING NOT AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLE QUANTITY. WHY . WHAT IS THE LOGIC. PARTICULARLY WHEN YOU ARE CHARGING DOUBLE FEES.

BAAZEE , WHY ARE YOU MAKING THINGS SO DIFFICULT, THAT EVEN THE MOST COOPERATIVE SELLER WILL HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO THINK OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH BAAZEE. REMEMBER BAAZEE AND THE SELLERS ARE NOT RIVALS BUT BOUND TOGETHER IN A SYMBIOTIC MANNER, AND WE BOTH PROFIT FROM IT.

FINALLY TWO FULL DAYS FOR FORWARD LISTING HAS TO GO. THIS IS HARMING BOTH.

ASTELCORP.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: WHERE IS THE LOGIC. DO YOU WANT ALL SUPERSELLERS TO QUIT BAAZEE.

giftsmarket_in1
Community Member
Even when we think of using elevated listing fraud buyer delist the listing

by buying with no intention of buying today my listing was brought

down by a fake buyer

http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28626535

What is the remedy. We get no reply from the baazee. I think best remedy is
to stop elevated listing if baazee did not impose limit on number of item buying
on "buy it now".

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

the_mall_in1
Community Member

Absolutely, Baazee has just removed all the systems that were different from eBay (even though they were very useful) without getting all the good systems practiced on eBay. This has created major problems for all sellers.

Maybe its the people at eBay who are forcing Baazee to change all the systems to make Baazee an exact copy of eBay! But doing it in such a irresponsible, pathetic and unplanned way is not all good for a site of eBay's stature. They seem to be in no mood to hear anything from their Indian Management/Employees, especially after the MMS issue, and just order them to strictly follow whatever they say. X-( So bad an unthoughtful of them!

I can just hope that this chaos ends at the earliest and we can have all the so called "Best Practices" of eBay on Baazee ASAP. :_| Infact, I personally feel many of Baazee's practices were BETTER than ebay's "best" practices. :^O Take for example the Privilage buyers club, Hot selling, 1 paisa stock clearance, etc. which helped the buyers a lot and everyone loved them (hope they stay!). Then, there was auto-relist faciltiy which saved sellers a lot of time, priority EL for selling low value items with some ELs, multiple quantity listings with secondary category facility, lower featured listing charges which not only gave more sales to sellers but also more EL fees and commission to baazee, and many other such features.

The sellers are unhappy can be proven with a look at the cafe threads, and the loss for baazee can easily be proven by small example... just hava a look at the Featured items page on baazee, 15 days ago there were over 800 item with featured listing, today there are less than 200!!! So a loss of approx Rs.50000 per week for baazee!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Ans that is even after accounting for the increase in the Featured EL fees (Old: 800 x 100 = 80000. New: 200 x 150 = 30000. Net Loss = 50000)

So can eBay answer where is Baazee heading now? How long can eBay's Indian Operations bear such losses created due to mistakes(so called decisions!) made by some people sitting in the US who donot, and just refuse to understand their Indian counterparts and the Indian market? ?:| :_|

I just sincerely hope that the people at eBay get back their heads stable on their shoulders, and see to it that baazee really turns into a great site that it was on the path of becoming(before they came in and took it off path). And yes... not to forget... solve all the woes of so many sellers complaining about hundreds of things that are going wrong on Baazee, and inturn be happier as they can get the highest returns on their investments in Baazee.

Good Luck eBay.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

jatt009
Community Member
Attention all sellers: THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU SOON !

As a seller i would want to warn you about a few things related to selling with PaisaPay Option .

I had sold Ebooks related to cell phones and TV sscreen enlargement last month.My PaisaPay fee accounted to Rs.59,375/- .My paisapay payment was stopped becuase baazee suspected a fraud .They said all the Id were created by the me and i bought my own stuff.

After this incident i called up Baazee around 15 times and emailed to them around 20 times .
I have not recieved any reply to my last 8 mails and everytime i call the reciever denies any knowledge of the investigation and does not transfer the call to the investing department.

I would like to clarify my stand by asking these qustion to all of you as baazee has blamed me of being a fraud.

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE USER AGREEMENT SAY THAT YOU CANNOT SELL YOUR ITEMS TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW ?

Q> DOES AGREEMENT SAY THAT USERS CANNOT HAVE SIMILAR LOOKING IDS ?

Q> DOES THE BAAZEE REGISTERATION FORM STRESSES ON FILLING THE ACCURATE DETAILS WHILE ENROLLING (No cross checking Mechanism) ?

Q> IF A BUYER HAS FILLED WRONG DETAILS , BUT HAS PAID FOR THE TRANSACTION ONLINE IS IT NOT A VAILD TRANSACTION ?

If the answer to all the above questions is NO then baazee should return me MY Rs. 59,375/-.

I have requested my buyers to provide me with their details.If Baazee wants the detials of all my buyers i can provide them with it. Its a challenge to Baazee.

IF BAAZEE DOES NOT REPLY TO THIS POST THEY ARE CLEARLY GULITY AND A CHEAT COMPANY WHICH LOOKS FOR EXCUSES TO MAKE BIG MONEY !
Message 4 of 4
latest reply