Very rude eBay customer support

Hello, 

My name is Nishant. I had called your customer service to provide me clarity on my invoice. I have recently made a total payment for my dues and now i receive another invoice since no item has been sold post that. When I asked your represenative to give me the details of the item no for which the charges were applied he (Mr. Krishna) was not able to give me a satisfactory answer and then told me that my account is with ebay.com hence I should speak to them.

My question is when you people give repeated calls to me for the outstanding payment from India then why are you not in a position to clarify with any queries pertaining to the same. First of all I never get response to any emails sent to the ebay.com customer care and secondly it  is not econoically viable to call US to ask something about an invoice which is always confusing to interpretate. When I asked this to your representative his tone changed and he started talking very rudely and then he cut the phone. This incident happened today morning. I think ebay should either learn some business and customer service ethics or shut down the India Operations.

My id is rarecollections2014. You can call me or reply only if you have any satisfactory reply.

Nishant

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0