cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Very dissatisfied. Purchased a DVD writer and is not working. Refund process of Ebay is 20 days!!!!

My product Samsung DVD writer that got delivered yesterday is not working. When I asked for a refund today[Claim id 1743061], I am told that this process will take 20 days and I am expected to take a photograph and upload the photograph. This is not my job. I purchased and paid for the product in good faith and when the customer says the product is not working, it should be simply honored. Since i do not have the time to go shopping, I purchased the product online. But now you are asking me to invest time, just to prove that what I received is not ok!  I must say you are not living with the times - Amazon, Flipkart etc. are much better when it comes to respecting customers. They know how to make the customer experience truly enjoyable so that the customer keeps coming back. Needless to say, I will never again buy anything from ebay and will talk about this experience in all my forums, just as I have done here

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0