Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund against Claim

Dear Ebay Team last one month I am trying to know my refund claim status .when i was call in customer care they was answered me sir please wait 72 hours after 72 hours you will get update regarding your refund claim.this exercise i was doing last 1 m...

for a claim

sir hai .jisse Maine ek suit ka order lgaya tha , Jo ki beech me se chija ( kta ) hua hai.Maine customer care par do baar call kiya to unhone mjhe dono baar technical error ka bola aur ek request is do. hai.uske baad mjhe bola ki aap khud online clai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim 1543626

Why have you provided naved khan, the grievance officer's number and an email ID for distressed customer?Call any time of the day..Naved khan is never available and the emails that I send keeps bouncing.......the 3rd month of chasing for my money.......

refund because product not work

palisade play id-41529300252 I'm purchase raj mp3 player that not work I want refund but today almost 2 month done but no answer I seen please give my money back or take your product

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not provided

I order a product on 30th Jan which is suppose to be delivered by 8th Feb'2016. Today it is 26th Feb and I still get nothing. Neither a product nor a Refund. I Tried to contact ebay several time bt every time I call they just give me false commitment...