Very bad Buying Experience

Dear ebay,

If you check your site there are many fraudlent seller selling duplicate and used products and specially in mobiles.

I am very old purchaser on ebay but sorry to say that buying experience is decreasing day by day.

ebay provides undue protection to seller, and they take advantages of that.

Recently I purchased Lumia 730 with paisa pay id.  39584160189.

The seller was supposed to send me new prodcut, but to my surprise when I recieved the product it was used one old product.

I immediately called seller and he said it may damaged in transit etc. though I said it is not case and packaging was ok and inner mobile box and phone was old one. I called ebay and got claim raised.

Problems

1. Ebay asked me to provide certifiate from any dealer which says that product is old.

It is Ebay's responsiblity to check that product is new, in case of mobiles  it is very simple to get declartion from seller that IMEI number which he is listing or sending is not activated before.

I wen to Nokia Gallary and asked for such certificate , i called ebay they said if I am not able to provide they will decline my claim, very rude people and don't understand industry standards. 

Finally Nokia given me mail that product is more than six months old and having only 5 months warrangy remaining

I uploaded same with product PICs.

2) I have given my new number to ebay , every time claim adjuster call on old number and says customer not available.

3) Then questions were asked for logistic , though I made very clear that it was seller who have send used product.

4) Now even many follow ups I am waiting for my claim even after 12 days. My claim id is 1078469.

Thanks,

Kishore

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0