Very Bad experience with powership

Very Bad experience with powership.

Activated on Day 1 Monday. 2-3 orders marked as ready to ship by me. 1 through DTDC and others through bluedart.

Day 2 Tuesday. More orders are coming, all being assigned to bluedart. Got a call from fedex asking if there were any packets but none were assigned to fedex. No pick up on Tuesday.

Day 3 Wednesday. More orders coming, 1 assigned to aramex, rest being assigned to bluedart, fedex calling to check if there are any orders ready to ship, but none have been assigned to fedex. No pick up on Wednesday as well. I sent a mail to the powership team and they replied in 15-20 minutes saying that bluedart pick up will take place tomorrow and please ship the DTDC order yourself and mail details to them.

Day 4 Thursday I call powership team they give me a bluedart token code. And say pick up will take place today at 6:00 PM. I call bluedart and they say it will take place by 7:00 PM. In the day I am getting more orders all being assigned to bluedart and 1 to DTDC. Again getting a call from fedex to check if there are any packets assigned to them. As usual in the end no pick up by bluedart. Aramex guy comes to collect parcel and gives me his contact no. Getting many emails and calls from the buyers asking when will the orders get shipped.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

relimart
Community Member
Hi Sir,

Please call the Powership team and request them to assign FEDEX as the 1st priority so that all sales will first to assigned to FEDEX and if they dont have service then it will be assigned to others.

I hope this helps, also please talk to the powership team on phone for a quicker resolution.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello,

I have similar experience with Powership. There were more than 20 parcels at office but no one from FedEx came to pick up till 4 days. I was tired by replying to buyers about delay in shipment.

3 buyers now have left me low rating and ebay now is denying me to remove it.
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply