Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unhappy with service

i had lodged a complaint through ebay guarantee. i had to call the customer service 6 times to know about the actions. what the customer service provided was misguided information. it seems the claim is deliberately being delayed. very unhappy, did n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IMAGE of ITEM

In recent deals I could notice that no image is posted on website, how a customer can select or Order an item without seeing image or getting idea about item. I suggest that ensure posting of images so that your deals will increase.

REMOVAL OF PAYMENTS METHODS OTHER THAN PAISAPAY

Its good that ebay is taking this step. But ebay should keep it in mind that for international listings, most of the international customers are recently not able to make payments by credit cards through paisapay. They prefer Paypal, but once this up...

Powership for Jewellery Sellers?

Hello Friends, I would like to know the Jewellery sellers views on the powership? Are they opting for Powership? If yes, are the packages sent with insurance? What will happened in case of any issue with the package? What about the Low DSR Rating or ...

Very Bad experience with powership

Very Bad experience with powership. Activated on Day 1 Monday. 2-3 orders marked as ready to ship by me. 1 through DTDC and others through bluedart. Day 2 Tuesday. More orders are coming, all being assigned to bluedart. Got a call from fedex asking i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Limitation On Account - No RESPONSE from Ebay

Dear Ebay, A limitation had been enforced on our account a week back. Even after sending the necessary documents there has been no communication from ebay regarding the same. We expect ebay to be prompt not only in producing invoice but also communic...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to sell new item

hello I'm getting error while selling any item on my ebay Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields. Shipping service - Please specify a mapping shipping method Payment Method - Please specify a mapping shipping method You have...

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful