cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Veedeedirect not giving my avermedia TV box which is given for RMA repair

mukthachandra
Community Member
I have bought avermedia aver Genie I tv box from VeeDee Enterprises through ebay.in with paisapay ID 29430370770. And it got repaired. When I contacted for warranty they asked me to send it back for rma repairing. I have sent it to them on july 12th. They have confirmed the item receipt on July 15th. After that they said it will take 7-15 days on july 18. That means they should send it to me at least on August 2nd. But they din't take cared of it. More over they forgotten at least to inform the status of my Item. After so many mails I have written them finally they responded me on August 1st and said simply " 2-3 days". But din't taken care of it.
On Aug 9th they sent me a bill showing that the Item gone for replacement. may take 15-20 days.
So finally it should reach me on Aug 29 but not.

After seven mails I have sent them during Aug 7th - Aug 30th madam Nikita ji sent me a mail asking for my address and contact number that they will send me my replacement piece the next day. But not yet.

After complaining to ebay they called me and said that they will send a new replacement piece on 16th or 17th to me on 13th september. But they neglected me again. I think they are trying to through my case in to cold storage.They are not responding to my mails. What should I so in this case
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0