Valentine Offer

vinu_alan
Community Member
I received my Valentine gift Techmatrix Webcam in less than 10 days from the date of Purchase of other product. I never expected it to reach me so fast coz thr are lotsa negative feedbak on such offers..Anyways..Thanks eBay
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Valentine Offer

wow...that is awesome...lets see how soon i get my Digital Photo Frame! Although its been 10 days since my purchase already :( -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

I ALSO RECD MY GIFT TODAY
I FELT GOOD
GOOD WORK EBAY
KEEP IT UP
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

mailsisira
Community Member
ya i too have to still receive my digital photo frame(i received the ordered item though).i ordered the item on feb 17.not 10 days yet.must see.and is there anyway to track the shipping of these free gifts?
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Well Bhushanhji, unfortunately some people like me havent received DIWALI 2009 gift still! Refer. http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500006708&tstart=0&mod=1266850765223

Lets see atleast if you get!
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

i am confident i'll get it cause this is not the first time i have entered a gift coupon. i have so far received every gift i have been eligible for. i don't know why many people do not receive the gift..it seems to be a problem during every promo!

i am just genuinely glad that ebay has started shipping gifts so fast...keep it up ebay!! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

Ebay simply lies to customers about these Diwali gifts. They fraudulently offer gifts and then never send the gift. The support staff are simply instructed to wear out the customer. They simply said that a gift will be sent enter the code. There was no place to enter the code so i sent them a message immediately on purchase. There was no statement saying that the buyer will forfeit the gift if he does not enter the code during payment. There was no acceptance of the conditions of the sale. The product is not even worth the price without the gift. This is outright fraud. Those who have been hurt by this scam perpetrated by Ebay kindly contact me. I am a journalist and plan to expose these people with sufficient documented proof of their frudulent practices and even take them to court. Please send me details if u have been scammed by their promises of free gifts

Santosh
uncannybal@hotmail.com
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

anyone else receive the gift??...i am yet to receive it! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

got it today...thank you ebay! der aaye lekin durust aaye -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

navsha_123
Community Member
i did not recive my gift...
Message 10 of 16
latest reply