Valentine Offer

vinu_alan
Community Member
I received my Valentine gift Techmatrix Webcam in less than 10 days from the date of Purchase of other product. I never expected it to reach me so fast coz thr are lotsa negative feedbak on such offers..Anyways..Thanks eBay
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Valentine Offer

vipinr510
Community Member
Ebay is using Bluedart courier service. Although its the biggest one in India ,have no service in my place. So I never received my gifts.

Ebay never cheat buyers without sending the gift.Its the courier.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

that is a good point, vipinji. but it seems counter-intuitive that eBay will not use alternate means to dispatch the goods. one never knows though.

can some of the people who have noot received the gifts confirm that they live where Blue Dart does not deliver?? -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

prithvi.singh
Community Member
Come join ebay at facebook. Post there what ebay did to you. save others falling prey to these facebook offers
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

jsrao78
Community Member
i havent received my valentine gift till today. When i call the customer care no response from them.
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

Got defective Valentine gift but customer care unresponsive inspite of several reminder.
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Valentine Offer

sreelal_u
Community Member
They ahve cheated me alos.. I also did not recieve it yet .. Bull shit service dears ..
Message 16 of 16
latest reply