Valentine Gift not received since 3 Months

gurdeep_rajpal
Community Member
I bought a Mobile phone before the Valentine's Day and I was supposed to get 2 GB MP3 Player as a Free Gift.Its been 45 days since I sent a reminder mail to e-bay and after that they shipped the item (As communicated by them) and provided me a Shipment no. for the same.I kept on tracking the item and finally found out that the shipment got returned to e-bay on 28th March as the courier co. TNT was not able to locate my address.It was a Surprise as every month I receive atleast 15-20 Couriers at the same address. Since then I've sent 3-4 mails to e-bay customer support asking them for the product and e-bay customer support replied to be looking into the matter a couple of times and finally their so called intelligent customer care has sent the same shipment no. and claimed to sent the item.Twice I've forwarded them the Tracking report of the Courier company and have asked them to check themselves but instead they have stopped replying to my mails.
IT LOOKS LIKE E-BAY IS IN NO MOOD TO PROVIDE THE FREE GIFT AND ARE LOOKING FOR UNNECESSARY REASONS TO GULP DOWN THE SAME. WHAT A CUSTOMER-CARE, AN ABSOLUTE SHIT AND HEADACHE
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Valentine Gift not received since 3 Months

vikashdear
Community Member
Hi ,

The same thing happened to me also.

I also bought a apple IPOD touch before the Valentine's Day and I was supposed to get 250 GB Hitachi portable HDD as a Free Gift.Its been more than 45 days now.I got a message 1 month back that they have dispatch the item.Just when i tracked on Bluedart after recieving the sms.It says the item was returned.While i had no communication from Blue dart courier or Ebay.Now i dont have any status of where my gift is?

Can some body help me with this.

Where is my Hitachi 250 GB portable harddisk.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply