cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Useful Search Feilds Removed... SELLERS PLEASE READ THIS THREAD URGENTLY!!!

the_mall_in1
Community Member

Dear Fellow Sellers,

Please read and reply to this thread so that we can all jointly make the request and Baazee will take it more seriously. As we have already noticed, the search feilds for searching by "Buyers Name/Baazee ID" and by "Traders Reference" on the orders page, have been taken out and now we can search only by trade/order ID. These feilds, which I am sure all sellers used regularly, were very useful and saved a lot of time.

I had sent Seller Support and email requesting them to get the search feilds back, but they have replied that they will try and "forwarded this matter to the concerned department". The said email is attached below for your reference. I request all fellow sellers to reply to this post supporting this thread and even write to Seller Support requesting them to restart the same.

Regards,

The Mall.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time to write in.

With regards to your mail,we do understand your problem with regards to searching your orders only through Order Id and Item ID.

Kindly note that as you must be aware that we are in a process of making few changes on our site,the option for searching by the buyer's name has been removed. This change was done by the suggestion of some users like you. But then as you have been facing certain problems,we have definitely taken that into consideration.

We have forwarded this matter to the concerned department and they would soon be looking into this.At present you may search the orders from the Order Id and Item Id.We would keep you informed about the changes.

Should you need any further assistance/ clarification, please do write to us and we would be delighted to assist you.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Warm Regards,

Ritika Nariani
Baazee Seller Support

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 08:30 PM
To: 'Seller Support' (sellersupport@baazee.com)
Subject: RE: URGENT : Removal of search fields...

How will it confuse the seller? I have already mentioned that it is close to impossible to search orders with only the trade/order ID and it is very time consuming. Infact, searching with trade/order ID as offered by you now is more confusing as I have mentioned in the earlier emails.

I strongly request you to please restart the old facility of searching orders with the buyer's name/baazee ID as it was really useful and not confusing at all.

Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:11 PM
To: The Mall - Dhamaal Items on Baazee
Subject: RE:'Case=938-744'URGENT : Removal of search fields...

Dear Sir,

We thank you for writing to us.

We wish to inform you that to, search transactions, we have specified Order id and theTrade id as a search criteria. Having more options like buyer and title of product might become confusing for the seller to find the desired transaction.

Should you need any further assistance/ clarification, please do write to us and we would be delighted to assist you.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Warm Regards,
Vikrant Tandle
Baazee Seller Support

From: The Mall - Dhamaal Items on Baazee (the_mall@gawab.com)
Date: Monday, February 07, 2005 08:41 PM
To: Community Watch (communitywatch@baazee.com); sellersupport@baazee.com (sellersupport@baazee.com); Baazee Com (service@baazee.com)
Subject: URGENT : Removal of search fields...

I am unable to see the search fields for searching the orders by 1) the name of the buyer and 2) the title of the product. Please get these fields back as they were very useful and we could easily file the shipping details, ratings, SNCs, etc. saving a lot of time and effort. I sincerely request that the fields be brought back.

Regards,

The Mall.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

digicomputer_in1
Community Member
Dear Baazee,
Yes it is Correct removing the Search field two option it has created headache. I explain why. I give option of the COD order through Indian Post VPP Shippings. So now indian post have started Electronic Fund transfer from one Post to another so Originally filled Form of VPP of A customer name and all details with order ID is not coming back, just only electronic reciepts comes back with a money written.and Name now where to find out the Order Number(ID). So now tell me how can i give the Ratings to the Geniune Customer who has accepted the PAcel and Paid also. I cannot give because there should be name search data base option then only i could trace and give it. So please consider this as a important factor and introduced again.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

digicomputer_in1
Community Member
Ok also one important key factor forgeted.
All sellers will raise a hand that when buyers send a mail regarding any type of enquiry is not addressing the Order ID there will be only Name. So again we had to send them mail to send a Order ID so again send a mail with order id and lots of time is wasted. and Buyers is frustated. So if there is a name search option it might have saved a lots of time.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

the_mall_in1
Community Member
Thank you for your reply DigiComputer. I hope other sellers too reply to this thread, to post a strong request in front of baazee to restart this and all the other good facilities we had earlier.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ukstraders
Community Member
dear seller i understand your stand since i am new to this i don't know much about it but yes i do suffer from the same i have 400 shipment details pending in which 4 buyers come with there payment now when i have to put my shipping details it is very difficult to locate the buyers as i have to go thry several pages to find each one seperately forget the headache it is a pain in the neck to surf and locate if they have a system like searching the buyer by its name then it is going to make a huge difference
since the buyer normally sends mail adressing him name and never puts a order id it is extremely difficult to then locate him while putting shipment details
one more thing do baazee people read what we write
if yes then by now it must has started but i tried again
now i come to know this a like a chat room were people chat with each other for their difficulties to get a solution by each other baazee never reads all this
if they are reading then bhai please do some thing and get the old system of searching the buyers by name and id on the pages again do give us a pain in the neck
i don't know how far will this work
but better luck to you for posting such a nice query
hats off to you fellow seller
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

the_mall_in1
Community Member
Thank you for your reply ukstraders. I hope other sellers too reply to this thread, to post a strong request in front of baazee to restart this and all the other good facilities we had earlier.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

metroboutique
Community Member
๐Ÿ™‚ good news,,, GATI Zipp is a courier that is doing cash on delivery at reasonable terms, at the moment i am so relieved that i dont have to depend on VPP and the INDIAn post office anymore
when i offered cash on delivery as a payment option i did so since as a buyer i found this convenient, and a way to avoid fraud when buying on the net. but vpp thru the indian post office is something that can turn u into a nut case, i also found that couriers are not usually willing to do cod(cash on delivery), also when i ran google it bought up the fact this is a headache all buyers and sellers share hence i wnated to share some good news .
Message 7 of 7
latest reply