Usage of coupon

gautam1780
Community Member

Hello, This is regarding the eBay claim no 592194. At first I received a completely broken roti maker which was disappointing. Then Instead of picking it up from my house I was told to send it back to the seller which was completely unfair because it cost me Rs 1100/. Then instead of giving me refund of Rs 1100 I was given a coupon worth Rs 1100. Why do you think I would want a coupon rather than cash in my account I can't use the coupon anywhere else than ebay? And after being given a bad service why do you think I would shop again from you website? Now the most frustrating part is I use a coupon worth Rs 1100 to buy a watch worth Rs 380, hoping to use the balance of the coupon in buying something else and I realise that I can't use the coupon. Don't you think this is day time robbery? Trying to make complete fool of your customers? Please either give a coupon worth the balance amount or let a know a way to get the balance amount. I will cancel the order that was placed using coupon if that works. Rs 1100 was my money, let me use it the way I want it. Not to mention how rude your customer service representative was. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0