Urgent

bagkarrahul18
Community Member
Hi
The bank charged me for the item no.280997865338 and my bank charged me Rs298 for the same.

May ask ebay to refund me my amount back or just confirm the order for the same product with the item no mentioned above.

Awaiting a positive feedback from ebay
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Urgent

rajesh.joy23
Community Member
Hi...
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Urgent

rajesh.joy23
Community Member
Hi Rahul,

From my account when i saw a statement it has deducted 235.00 INR for buying a led tourch but i didnt recieve a item and not showing in purchase item..please resolve it as soon as possible..
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Urgent

tonitin.saxena
Community Member
Blackberry received, but the battery is not working properly, in every 3~4hrs it is getting exhausted means this battery is not supporting the blackberry
though we charge it full.

A full charged battery should normally work for a complete day.

Can you please arrange immediate replacement of this battery.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Urgent

Dear Nitin,

Your seller offer 6 months of warranty for the item you purchased. Kindly contact him for the resolution.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Urgent

Dear Rajesh & Rahul,

Our members do face such problem while making payments via CC / OBT, if there is a technical issue at the payment gateway, wherein the payment made does not reaches eBay and it becomes missing.

Be rest assured, most of the time payment get confirmed within 24 hours time. Just in case, if it is still not reflecting please mail us following details on incswebhelp@ebay.com and we will do the needful.

1) Date of transaction
2) Mode of payment
3) Amount that has been debited
4) Reference number or Transaction Id which you can get it from your Bank
5) Bank name
6) Item number
Message 6 of 6
latest reply