cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Urgent* Negative Feedback left by buyer after buying wrong product.

Dear Team,

One of my customers he bought Scratch guard from us which is for Nexus 7 2nd generation but he left us negative feedback complaining that camera hole is not in center. The problem was that customer is having Nexus 7 1st generation tablet which has front camera in middle whereas the nexus 7 2nd gen has camer on the right corner. Customer bought wrong product when it is clearly mentioned in the listing that it is scratch guard for Nexus 7 2nd gen. Why should I suffer on account of customer's folly and mistake? Why should my negative feedback be removed when its not my fault? 

If you look at feedback is very clear that the scratch guard bought by customer wasn't fit for his tablet because of front camera positioning. Nexus 7 1st gen has camera in middle and hence he bought wrong product.  

I want this feedback to be removed because seller shouldn't be penalized for Customer's ignorance and folly.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

*Urgent* Negative Feedback left by buyer after buying wrong product.

Hi,

The problem is he did not explained his problem in his feedback so you can't remove it now.

Send an email to your buyer asking for explanation. If he write something about the "1st generation" matter you may just call ebay support and show them the message as evidence. They will surely remove.

Question him on email in such a way that his answer will serve you as an evidence.

All the best.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply