Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complaint against seller info

My order number is 35242361764 whose seller info dishashanti contact info and my awb no# is also given me wrong. what type of service given by ebay. without any call to customer service I have never received my order. plz updt seller info upto dt.

Non refurnd by ebay retailer

Dear Ebay customer care , The following refund orderv was issued by ebay. The refund has not happened in the last 3 months. Please initiate required action. Best regards, Avik SanyalJ-1947 CR Park, New Delhi 19Tel : 9810194412 Refund order details : ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Canra bank debit card transaction issue

Hi, I am using Canara bank visa debit card to buy a product ,But facing transaction issue for buy that item from Paypal. I have tried four time and each time amount 64.32 is debited (POS withdrawal from paypal )Anyone help us How to buy a product usi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If u r telling free shipping, then do it national shipping. I am seeing courier charges.

Hey, when i am looking for any product, i am having an checkbox of FREE SHIPPING. But, when i click in it and then look for a product, it is seeing shipping charges. It is free local service. So, you please provide a checkbox of Free National Shippin...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

complain for poor delivery

my order number *** could not be deliver due to bad service of blue dart. I always have complaint with blue dart service. they even do not bother to contact customer if unable to locate add. plz deliver my order as soon as possible otherwise cancel m...

Conned by ebay Guaranttee

ebay Guarantee is the biggest joke that i have experienced. There is absolutely no guaranttee what so ever. I received a broken product and i logged a complaint immediately. I had attached photos of the broken product in my claim. At first my claim w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY INDIA " DONT CARE " POLICY

Hello, I had bought a tablet item no 160700356424. on 20th Dec2011 The item was defective.. I returned the item back to seller.. Opened a case in the resolution centre..on 4th jan.. Seller has not responded till date... Sent copy of pod to insellerve...

Coupons instead of cash

While resolving refund claims ebay says it will give me eBay coupons instead of cash So my question to ebay is this.. When ordering products on your site i pay using cash( & not some random coupon) So Aren't u supposed to give my moneyback if not don...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

without any reasion ebay india do Indefinite Selling Restriction in my accounts and i am ask about this then theay not reply & say it's our policy .i am not understand about thismy account is totaly good but ebay india not provide me servise for this...

cheated by ebay and claim registerer

sir,i am siju and my claim id is 348828, and my claim had been closed on 13 December. i am new to ebay and it was my first selling. i had called you people many times and chatted also. i had word with so many cc and they given me one id 1-18634013915...